• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Any plans to resume North-East meets yet?

Im newton aycliffe and would be interested in meeting if not too far.

Think most are South of the Tyne, we used to meet at the services /pub /Hotel at the junction of the A19 and the A689. But I'm sure we're open to other suggestions. 😎👍

Think most are South of the Tyne, we used to meet at the services /pub /Hotel at the junction of the A19 and the A689. But I'm sure we're open to other suggestions. 😎👍
That’s only 25-30 mins up road from me, I’d be up for that

I’m from just by blaydon
I think u will find they is plenty members further north , the monthly meeting was arranged by Karl/mark hence it been down there , I’ve been to a meeting at Sunderland, with more members there than the monthly meet , just depends who arranges , reason I’ve never been to monthly meet it’s to far for bacon sarny ,

Sounds good...I already have commitments tomorrow and next week, but after that all is good for a few weeks 👍
Pick a date and put it up , and pick options of locations, see who fancy meeting up , I’ll be up for it depending on date and location

Sunday 30th May 10.00am . Junction of A19 and A689 pub/Hotel carpark . 😎👍All interested reply.

I’m from just by blaydon

I think u will find they is plenty members further north , the monthly meeting was arranged by Karl/mark hence it been down there , I’ve been to a meeting at Sunderland, with more members there than the monthly meet , just depends who arranges , reason I’ve never been to monthly meet it’s to far for bacon sarny ,
We do have members coming to the meets from Washington etc . It's not just for a bacon sarny it's more to see who's who and see what other people have or are doing to the vehicles . We are a very friendly club so it's always nice to see new faces and put a face to names . 😎👍

Looks like I'm Billy no mates again .😉😎👍

Sunday 30th May 10.00am . Junction of A19 and A689 pub/Hotel carpark . 😎👍All interested reply.
Count me in, once we get the first sorted then people in attendance can suggest next venue, seems fair.

Pick a date and put it up , and pick options of locations, see who fancy meeting up , I’ll be up for it depending on date and location
Maybe alternate each month with a venue north / south of the region so we all get to have a short or longer trip and see different places

Maybe alternate each month with a venue north / south of the region so we all get to have a short or longer trip and see different places
Good idea , see who turns up on Sunday then discuss different options. 😎👍

Looks like I'm Billy no mates again .😉😎👍
Well done in biting the bullet and making a decision, now it’s up to others to show willing. Sure once we get together a couple of times it can run like clockwork, sharing the chore

Try popping a specifically titled post up, it may help.

I had put a post up on the northeast meet page.

that is a gd idea , for people like myself , 90 mile round trip to normal location doesn’t work for me , I can’t make the first may 30 , it’s bank hol weekend and has been booked for months but interested in future ones espo if all not down teeside

We do have members coming to the meets from Washington etc . It's not just for a bacon sarny it's more to see who's who and see what other people have or are doing to the vehicles . We are a very friendly club so it's always nice to see new faces and put a face to names . 😎👍
I’m not a new face Simon , I’ve been to plenty meetings , Whitby , Gateshead Sunderland, just not teeside breakfast club , at time I was working at Stockton, 450 mile drive a week round trip to same place breakfast meet , anothe 90 mile drive wasn’t for me , it was moved once another 15 mile south , I’ll have a think if any gd locations up this end and post in thread

Back