• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Any plans to resume North-East meets yet?

Gutted, cannot make it, I should have seen this on forum earlier as I have been looking forward to a meet.
Enjoy and post some pics, if only to prove that we get sunshine in North East
I don't actually think a meet is happening today. So you're not missing out mate.

BC57BC93-ABB9-4E72-81CB-A140425E849A.jpegI don't actually think a meet is happening today. So you're not missing out mate.
Cheers for that, I would have been niggled all morning but if people are stuck for something to do. And want a break from polishing, pop along with shovels

Good job you couldn't make it, would have been a lonely meet.

Good job you couldn't make it, would have been a lonely meet.
I was up Northumberland coast yesterday , from bamburgh down to walkworth, was checking a campsite and took dogs on a mint beach while up there , loads of perfect places for a meet
883C1906-7415-4C45-A3FA-CFE4C27A112B.jpeg

I was up Northumberland coast yesterday , from bamburgh down to walkworth, was checking a campsite and took dogs on a mint beach while up there , loads of perfect places for a meet
View attachment 53183
A mate of mine was up there last week and stayed at Budle Farm, a few paces from beach, only facilities were clean water supply and chemical toilet disposal, £10 per night, basic but he loved it.

A mate of mine was up there last week and stayed at Budle Farm, a few paces from beach, only facilities were clean water supply and chemical toilet disposal, £10 per night, basic but he loved it.
I’ve heard of there before , heard it was basic but great , basic is all I need , water and waste is fine for a day or two , but I do like a electric hook up for longer

From tomorrow (Mon 17th May) the following social contact will be permitted:

Meeting up
Social distancing guidance is also changing. Contact with close family and friends is described as a matter of personal judgement, but people are asked to remain cautious around close contact, like hugging.

Ok everyone in the northeast, are we going to start our Sunday meets again ? . Doesn't have to be a breakfast meet ie going to a pub for breakfast, just a friendly get together somewhere in the open ? .

Sounds good...I already have commitments tomorrow and next week, but after that all is good for a few weeks 👍

I’m up for it, after this weekend 🚐🚌

If I get it painted and back together

Last Sunday of the month as it used to be ? , just need a meeting place , is it going to be the old meeting place . Any suggestions please . 😎👍

Where do most folk come from.....North or South of the Tyne?

Last Sunday in June I'm away again 🤦‍♂️

South of Tyne
I’m close to Hartlepool A19 / A179

Back