• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Any plans to resume North-East meets yet?

No problem getting all 2 Elgrands parked at this meet,
Nice to meet you Spud as you passed on your way to shopping trip.

hope this is not a sign of what’s to come in any future meets

Sorry I could not make it as I still have a front bumper in the garage.
I thought @Simon58 was going
Sunday 30th May 10.00am . Junction of A19 and A689 pub/Hotel carpark . 😎👍All interested reply.

Count me in, once we get the first sorted then people in attendance can suggest next venue, seems fair.

Good idea , see who turns up on Sunday then discuss different options. 😎👍

Well done in biting the bullet and making a decision, now it’s up to others to show willing. Sure once we get together a couple of times it can run like clockwork, sharing the chore
I think there are too many threads on "north east meets" and people are getting confused when and where these are.
In future they should all be put into one place. @Karl @Madfish can you help with this maybe.

I think there are too many threads on "north east meets" and people are getting confused when and where these are.
In future they should all be put into one place. @Karl @Madfish can you help with this maybe.
Yes this is absolutely an issue. As anyone that has a watch reminder on the original meet threads so they get notified of any updates can miss out if new threads are started

No problem getting all 2 Elgrands parked at this meet,
Nice to meet you Spud as you passed on your way to shopping trip.

hope this is not a sign of what’s to come in any future meets
Nice to maeet you too mick. Sorry i couldnt stay any longer. Next time i wont have the kids!

Nice to maeet you too mick. Sorry i couldnt stay any longer. Next time i wont have the kids!
Hey no problem, at least I had someone to talk to while I had a coffee. Kids might enjoy if wasn’t just 2 blokes in a car park comparing car colours of their recent buys.
See how things go, you might need to brings kids to boost the numbers, forgot to mention but nice touch those daytime running lights

Sorry I could not make it as I still have a front bumper in the garage.
I thought @Simon58 was going

Was lonesome until Spudtatty popped by, agree needs organising properly

Was going to go but got no replies to the question who is attending so could not see the point in driving over there to be Billy no mates . I did ask for replies to let people know who was going but no response. Sorry .🤔😎👍

Back