• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2023 ElgrandOC Charity Calendar

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
The time has come once again to run the annual ElgrandOC Charity Calendar.

(Price has had to slightly increase due to prices going up everywhere 🤦‍♀️)

To buy a calendar, please send £17 PER CALENDAR via PayPal to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
PLEASE SEND ALL PAYMENTS AS FRIENDS/FAMILY OR INCREASE THE PAYMENT TO £18 TO COVER THE PAYPAL FEES

Please include your forum username, real name and address in the PayPal comments... otherwise I don't know who's paid for what or where to send the calendars. If you do not use PayPal, please let me know and we can arrange another form of payment. If you send money without a name, address or username, it will be down to YOU to chase me for the calendar.

For those of you who don't know, this has been done for the last 6 years with all proceeds being donated to charity. In 2014 we raised £140 for HAB (Harborough Against Bullying) which went towards grants for children suffering the consequences of bullying to give them and their families support. In 2015 we raised £265 for CHUF (Childrens Heart Unit Foundation) to help children in need of crucial medical assistance. In 2016 we raised £122.22 for British Heart Foundation, In 2017 we raised £420 for The Sophie Lancaster Fund and 2019 we raised £350 for Cancer Research UK, 2020 we raised £450 for Cancer Research UK, 2021 we raised £540 for Cancer Research UK and last year we raised £250 for Trussell trust food banks and £250 for dogs trust :)

THE CLUB WILL TRY TO DOUBLE FUNDS RAISED THROUGH THE SALE OF CALENDARS, SO THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE WE RAISE. There will obviously be a limit as to how much we can double as the club fund pot is not an endless pit of money :)

If you want a calendar, please comment on this thread with how many you want and also nominate ONE charity. The team will pick the charity based on the suggestions made. The reasons behind the chosen charity will be shared with everyone.

To submit your pictures, please ensure they are GOOD QUALITY. You can submit as many as you like.

I will review the entries and pick the ones that are to go in the calendar. I will make some sort of collage out of the images to get as many in as possible, but I cannot guarantee that your picture will make it into the finished product.

Send your pictures to............

Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you and let’s raise some money for charity!! 👍

great stuff ill sort payment and pics mon :cool:

Payment sent 👍

I’ll get some pics over to you tomorrow. 📷

I did although they may be pants. Please let me know if you didn’t get them.

payment for 1 sent, also p.m explaining bloody paypal not allowing me to add notes lol

Oops sent mine from my email ☹️

is it too late to send pictures in?

Shit was going to do this weeks ago and life got in the way.
Photos on the way as I type and will send payment ASAP.
Sorry

This thread needs a "BUMP"
Looks at first glance as we are not doing as well as usual with this, i know we are all hitting harder times than we normally do but this is for charity and there are folk worse off than us!
These calendars are typically of good quality, and you have a chance of your Elgrand being featured :cool:

As with a lot of threads , this one is getting lost at times so maybe a sticky @Lisa-Marie

Anyway-----------" BUMP "

yep i agree with dave needs bumping i can't wait to get mine :cool:

This thread needs a "BUMP"
Looks at first glance as we are not doing as well as usual with this, i know we are all hitting harder times than we normally do but this is for charity and there are folk worse off than us!
These calendars are typically of good quality, and you have a chance of your Elgrand being featured :cool:

As with a lot of threads , this one is getting lost at times so maybe a sticky @Lisa-Marie

Anyway-----------" BUMP "
Thank you so much :)

Back