• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2023 ElgrandOC Charity Calendar

Calendars have arrived! And here is the front cover 👀❤️

68B90BE3-B73B-420D-A9F1-6C8EEC4C1489.jpeg

Can I also just say please don’t be disheartened if you’re photo isn’t in the calendar there was still quite a lot of you sending in screenshot of photos and not good quality ones.

Plus I’ve now noticed there’s been a few emails that went into my junk folder that I didn’t even see so In future I may ask for you to email me still but message or comment on here telling me you have so I hopefully don’t miss it 😂

If you haven’t purchased one please do it’s for charity if you want to comment on what charity you would like it to go to as we will be picking a charity soon 🤞

Thank you

is that front cover just the camera angle or has it got a twisted chassis :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::innocent:

Lisa-Marie are you posting the calendars earlier this year due to all the strikes going on just curious,:) not panicking:worried: yet:joy:

Yeah sorry guys I’ve been unwell the past 2 weeks so thought it was best to hold off from sending..

Also there’s a few of you that didn’t include you’re postal address so if you see this before I get a chance to go through the list an message you then please message me with you’re address thank you :)

It’s alright Bob, it’s all in hand

361DE9C9-438D-4124-A31A-0DB649A3D4A7.jpeg

get better soon 🤞and my postie is better looking 😉

Yeah sorry guys I’ve been unwell the past 2 weeks so thought it was best to hold off from sending..

Also there’s a few of you that didn’t include you’re postal address so if you see this before I get a chance to go through the list an message you then please message me with you’re address thank you :)
if mine missing its on google :)

got me panicking now :scream: ill wait till Lisa Marie sends a message telling me im a ding bat:rolleyes: and send your address plonker :p

Hi Lisa-Marie, did you mange to get these sent out?

Sorry for the delay guys as you can imagine health becomes first in situations like these.

But everyone’s has been posted bar one that I’ve tried to contact via PayPal but I think it’s @Bob Edwards so will message you now :)

We also haven’t sold many again at all 🤦‍♀️

sorry lisa-maria just pm you back im a plonker :rolleyes: and sorry to hear you have had some hassle hope i was not one and if so it was not intentional and yes health should always come first

Sorry for the delay guys as you can imagine health becomes first in situations like these.

But everyone’s has been posted bar one that I’ve tried to contact via PayPal but I think it’s @Bob Edwards so will message you now :)

We also haven’t sold many again at all 🤦‍♀️
Let me know if you need a hand next year @Lisa-Marie - pretty certain I can massively help increase the sales numbers as long as it's ok with @Karl 👍

Back