• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Xanavi radio conversion

Belgie

Active Newbie
Premium Member
Scotland
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Hi has anyone recently purchased the xanavi radio conversion? I have been in contact with them and they wanted me to do a bank transfer but my bank wouldn't allow it and marked it as fraud. My only other option was to pay with PayPal but it will only allow me to send it friends and family option so no protection. I'm a bit apprehensive sending such a large sum of cash now after my bank refused it.

They are Russian, and that's problematic for banks at the moment for obvious reasons.

Just looked and all of the Ebay pages have been dropped, steer clear if I was you.

Last edited:
Yeah they are from Estonia, the bank transfer was a UK account but the PayPal was in Ukraine, just seemed dodgy.

I spoke to them a month back and they are in Estonia, but on the border with Russia, and some of their top engineers are Russian. How you can pay them for what you need and make sure you can trust what you are getting at the moment is a tough one though. I wonder if they now need an agent in Europe instead now.

I bought a system from them about 18 months ago. Paid with pay pal with no problems.
Like others have said though they a Russian firm which will cause banking issues currently and I would guess delivery / postal problems

Ordered 4 weeks ago and managed to pay via PayPal....system has been delivered today, so all good.......I haven't even took ownership of the bus yet so it will have to wait a few weeks.IMG_20220510_135924.jpg

Is it easy to install?
If u have a roof monitor or 360 cameras then u have to remove the center console to get access to the video unit tucked away at the bottom of the center console and I had both so had to remove it. If u don't have any of these then it's just a straightforward head unit replacement. It wasn't difficult just time consuming, took me a few hours. I just followed the video xanavi has on you tube.

If u have a roof monitor or 360 cameras then u have to remove the center console to get access to the video unit tucked away at the bottom of the center console and I had both so had to remove it. If u don't have any of these then it's just a straightforward head unit replacement. It wasn't difficult just time consuming, took me a few hours. I just followed the video xanavi has on you tube.
Ahh okay thanks I have both too 😂

I ordered a system from them last week and paid through Xoom on PayPal, it took a little while to go through. I should have the system through in a few weeks, not had any Comms problems with them and they have always answered back , so fingers crossed all will be good🤞

Mine took about 4 weeks to arrive from when I send the payment

Hi everyone,I’m thinking of getting this system but a bit unsure about fitting myself is there anyone out that would fit for me 👍

It’s an easy fit.
I managed it without a lot of trouble

I have bought from them was fine. They are easy to deal with and happy to help when they can.

Xanavi is in Estonia not Russia I believe.

I am most surprised that my previous posts in this thread have been removed as there seems to be some doubt as to wether Xanavie are actually Russian or Estonian ( there are 3 posts above where members claim they have links with Russia.) As I pointed out in my second post it is difficult to establish where many busineses are owned owing to the proliferation of tax havens these days - and that includes London. As for the Govt being morally corrupt , I think the recent events in our Mother of Parliaments speak for themselves and I am sure many members on here would agree with me.
Nevertheless I shall accept your decision with good grace - whoever it was that decided - the message notifying me of the decision being unsigned.

I’m sure I can get someone to give me a hand.
I’ve been speaking to Xanavi today and they are quoting me £1400 that includes unit and facia panels/buttons etc does that sound about right .
O and thanks for your help everyone 👍

Back