• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

My daughter's van was collected early this morning and is now fixed and back here. They couldn't get the Ellie on the flatback as it is too low so they are doing two wheels at a time outside our house. When they delivered my daughter's van they took two of my wheels off and took my son's VW Caddy back with them to sort his clutch out. (It stopped working yesterday afternoon.)

My daugter is selling her van and has a C3 now, but that was booked into the garage to get the brakes done this morning.
Thankfully, the C3 was fixed quickly and so we had transport to get my wife to her Doctor's appointment at 11.30am. She won't use taxis.

The Ellie should be available later this afternoon when they have done the other two tyres.
My son can use ours for his work if his isn't fixed today.

All four cars unavailable at the same time. You couldn't make it up!

Nothing.... it's been in the body shop for a week and I'm missing it. Been rolling around in a Citroen C4 Spacetourer.... Not bad for a French ๐Ÿ‹ but so bloody boring. The only thing I like is the running costs. 300 miles has cost me 28 quid.

Got fed up with tyre kickers coming to view my Ellie.. they turn up all enthusiastic like until I start her up .. then boom.. it's very loud they say... does it pop and bang they say.. so fuck it.. asked @Winchester if he had original exhaust system... so off with the stainless steel exhaust system and back to original.. quieter than a sleeping cat now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so if anyone wants to buy a stainless steel exhaust system up to front cats ... ask @Winchester as I left it with him... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Got fed up with tyre kickers coming to view my Ellie.. they turn up all enthusiastic like until I start her up .. then boom.. it's very loud they say... does it pop and bang they say.. so fuck it.. asked @Winchester if he had original exhaust system... so off with the stainless steel exhaust system and back to original.. quieter than a sleeping cat now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so if anyone wants to buy a stainless steel exhaust system up to front cats ... ask @Winchester as I left it with him... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Winchester , how much for Dave's old exhaust? :) ๐Ÿ‘

They donโ€™t gain anything, itโ€™s just a sign of our times that they know they can get away with it
The bizzies are feckin useless, working with one hand tied behind their back. Last August, my granddaughter and her friends were approached, in the local park, by a guy who invited them to go to his car, then back to his place. The girls are wise enough not to go with him. Police informed who take all the details. Polish guy witnesses event and also speaks to the Police. Park and streets full of CCTV but apparently no recording of events. The offender was described as being dark-skinned, with a heavy foreign accent, police say he was most likely an asylum seeker. They could not trace him and refused to put out an alert/warning to the public as it may inflame racial tensions, case closed.

So we now have a potential danger to the public at large who cannot be warned against for fear that everyone with a strong accent and a tan will be targeted by vigilante mobs, never mind that young girls cannot enjoy their childhood in a park.

WTF is wrong with this country? A crime is a crime no matter what, the authorities pussy-foot around, scared shitless of offending minorities :mad:

[EDIT] Apologies if this comes across as some kind of racist rant, it isn't. I live in a multicultural street, all of them doing jobs that lazy, work-shy locals can't be arsed with, I have a tremendous amount of respect for their work ethic and their attitude to "getting ahead" and count many of them as friends. It is the authorities I am angry with for their WOKE attitudes.

Last edited:
Many moons ago I was visiting Toronto and this vagrant walked up and started pestering me. Within seconds he was being hauled away by a couple of Mounties and I remember thinking that should be how it is everywhere, so people feel safe walking the streets. Astute police not afraid to take action when deemed necessary.

Were you in Toronto for a StarWars convention?

Last edited:
The bizzies are feckin useless, working with one hand tied behind their back. Last August, my granddaughter and her friends were approached, in the local park, by a guy who invited them to go to his car, then back to his place. The girls are wise enough not to go with him. Police informed who take all the details. Polish guy witnesses event and also speaks to the Police. Park and streets full of CCTV but apparently no recording of events. The offender was described as being dark-skinned, with a heavy foreign accent, police say he was most likely an asylum seeker. They could not trace him and refused to put out an alert/warning to the public as it may inflame racial tensions, case closed.

So we now have a potential danger to the public at large who cannot be warned against for fear that everyone with a strong accent and a tan will be targeted by vigilante mobs, never mind that young girls cannot enjoy their childhood in a park.

WTF is wrong with this country? A crime is a crime no matter what, the authorities pussy-foot around, scared shitless of offending minorities :mad:

Itโ€™s too big to post, itโ€™s in two large sections. So only consider buying if you can collect from Hampshire U.K.
Giving it away then? ๐Ÿ‘ :) Worth a trip to collect.....

Giving it away then? ๐Ÿ‘ :) Worth a trip to collect.....
1000003811.png
Picture of the rear section so yes to large to post... then there's the middle section up to the front cats...so yes worth a trip to collect...(I'm sure a deal can be done) sounds really throaty... watch all the boy racers faces turn green with envy... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Finally got her off the drive to take a couple of quick pictures
So , new nismo bumper, days grill, headlights I rebuilt last year and tow hook
Not the best of pics but will have to do until I take her somewhere nicer than the street lol

IMG_5264.png
IMG_5265.png
IMG_5263.png
IMG_5262.png
Headlights for some reason look a lot bluer in these shots

Finally got her off the drive to take a couple of quick pictures
So , new nismo bumper, days grill, headlights I rebuilt last year and tow hook
Not the best of pics but will have to do until I take her somewhere nicer than the street lol

View attachment 99822
View attachment 99823
View attachment 99824
View attachment 99825
Headlights for some reason look a lot bluer in these shots
quality work ,looks great , so when are u sending them disused wheels up to me ๐Ÿ‘

Back