• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Gosh !!! That's outrageous, shame you lost £40 quid fella .
I can't believe the price of the postage !!!! It would be cheaper to fly out there for a week and collect them yourself.
Plus , you would probably see shed loads of blinged up elgrands over there as well as a bonus 😎👍
Par for the course with an Elgrand money pit.

Only just collected ours on Friday! I have got up early and polished it. taken rear seats out and built the dog cage in the back. Now looking to work out how I pair the phone via blue tooth! very comfy drive - quite different to our Mitsubishi shogun.!

Only just collected ours on Friday! I have got up early and polished it. taken rear seats out and built the dog cage in the back. Now looking to work out how I pair the phone via blue tooth! very comfy drive - quite different to our Mitsubishi shogun.!

Does the Elgrand have Bluetooth as standard?

I did the inside yesterday, outside last weekend and plan on doing again on Friday ready for #jdmcombe
Its an addiction mate. Glad ive managed to get mine inside my garage now as its bloody peeing it down outside in Highworth:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The front 2 holes on the tray had broken and caused it to drop, i will get a new one when i get chance
penny washers and spring washers are far cheaper than a new tray my merc did the same thing in the middle of town ive never been stared at by so many people before

Pressed the hand (foot) brake thinkin it was the clutch, shit it stopped instantly, at least I know I've adjusted the handbrake Ok. Missis is still claiming I've dislocated her shoulder it stopped that quick. That's the problem with driving a manual 90% of the time and then driving the Ellie.

Pressed the hand (foot) brake thinkin it was the clutch, shit it stopped instantly, at least I know I've adjusted the handbrake Ok. Missis is still claiming I've dislocated her shoulder it stopped that quick. That's the problem with driving a manual 90% of the time and then driving the Ellie.
Where there is blame there is a claim I say:p:p:p:p:p

Well today was first proper family outing. Went to Exmouth from Bristol and saw 100’s of Transvestites, 3 Bongos, 1 Retard and 1 gold E50 and 3 E51.

Highlight Exeter services to come back to a 05 Plate Rider Autech in White parked right next to me. Had a chat to owner and his wife plus 4 kids who said we just had to park next to you. The look on the blokes face opposite who had spent £40k on a Caravelle as we both departed at speed was priceless.

Got their and back on 1/2 a tank too travelling at 70-80

Smiles all around for me and everyone was happy.

Attachments

• D8A9FE5C-9D6A-495B-B032-D92C6F671A7A.jpeg
    D8A9FE5C-9D6A-495B-B032-D92C6F671A7A.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 24
Well today was first proper family outing. Went to Exmouth from Bristol and saw 100’s of Transvestites, 3 Bongos, 1 Retard and 1 gold E50 and 3 E51.

Highlight Exeter services to come back to a 05 Plate Rider Autech in White parked right next to me. Had a chat to owner and his wife plus 4 kids who said we just had to park next to you. The look on the blokes face opposite who had spent £40k on a Caravelle as we both departed at speed was priceless.

Got their and back on 1/2 a tank too travelling at 70-80

Smiles all around for me and everyone was happy.

Brilliant buddy @Crazycraig I love seeing the look on VW owners faces when you blow them away! lol
Nice pic of your beast matey, need to update those fried egg indicators for chrome bulbs though! :D

Brilliant buddy @Crazycraig I love seeing the look on VW owners faces when you blow them away! lol
Nice pic of your beast matey, need to update those fried egg indicators for chrome bulbs though! :D
I know @Richard Fox just trying to source some at a non stupid price

Got a real shock, won a set of rear lights on one of the Jap auction sites for £40. Just received an email saying they want £455 to ship them. No way am I paying that so £40 lost, this Elgrand owning lark can be very frustrating.

Why don't you use Croooober? Get your stuff from places like UP!Garage in Japan. Shipping isn't cheap but it isn't extortion and the prices are fixed, it's better if you buy in a group and share the shipping costs.

https://www.croooober.com/en/

Back