• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Picked my daughter up and did some drifting around my local roundabout.
Only possible due greasy road and a nice camber and the power button engaged.
I was driving like I stole it.
Sadly no work on wheels 😭 and a lot of bloody rain and filth added to van 🤬🤬

Last edited:
Due to cost of petrol I drive mine like I own it 😁
I filled mine up today and as I was at the lights an 18 plate VW T6 pulled up alongside me with a grin on his face. I discreetly engaged the power button and as soon as the lights changed floored it and left the twat standing. Next set of lights on red I waited for him to pull along side me again. He was NOT grinning but I was laughing my head off at him then blew him away again down the dual carriageway.:p:p:p:p

I filled mine up today and as I was at the lights an 18 plate VW T6 pulled up alongside me with a grin on his face. I discreetly engaged the power button and as soon as the lights changed floored it and left the twat standing. Next set of lights on red I waited for him to pull along side me again. He was NOT grinning but I was laughing my head off at him then blew him away again down the dual carriageway.:p:p:p:p
@Brendan1969 exactly what I do, good job!!! And best part is the VW is prob £20k more 🤪

Bugger all again. Its pissing down again:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Got my Grayson GE14's to fit also as well as more polish after ive washed her as its filthy now. Arhhh well, its half term now so no part time coach driving next week for me and no gobby kids and teachers for me to have a pop at. Bliss. Loads of time to sort my van out and do the gardening which I love doing. I always have loveleh straight lines on my lawn:yum:yum:yum:yumwhatt

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍
I say Sir, simply simply loveleh. 😂👍
I hope you don't drive that coach like Otto Mann from the Simpson's 😎🎧🎤
😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

Very nice matey. How much was it please??? and did you need to cut or trim it at all???? look forward to seeing that next weekend @ castle coombe.
It was 22 delivered and had to trim the edges. First 1 I've ever done, was a bit of a pain on my own to fit

It was 22 delivered and had to trim the edges. First 1 I've ever done, was a bit of a pain on my own to fit
Good price mate. Yes I bet it was a right balls ache to do on your own too. That's a big screen area and not the best of things to access either unless you got good steps or are over 6 ft tall:p

Got a real shock, won a set of rear lights on one of the Jap auction sites for £40. Just received an email saying they want £455 to ship them. No way am I paying that so £40 lost, this Elgrand owning lark can be very frustrating.

Got a real shock, won a set of rear lights on one of the Jap auction sites for £40. Just received an email saying they want £455 to ship them. No way am I paying that so £40 lost, this Elgrand owning lark can be very frustrating.

Gosh !!! That's outrageous, shame you lost £40 quid fella .
I can't believe the price of the postage !!!! It would be cheaper to fly out there for a week and collect them yourself.
Plus , you would probably see shed loads of blinged up elgrands over there as well as a bonus 😎👍

Back