• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

haha blue one would go well with my engine cover but i dont want nismo decals as that would be the only thing nismo

Received my Kenwood dab, seems easy to install. Job to add to list.

As mentioned, pic of my knob
Nice knob, and excellent use of the MD player/face-mask hanger.

I saw an Elgrand parked up down my street today (never happened before, cue much excitement and suspicious hanging around to take it all in). Peered inside and the gear knob had been swapped for a Samurai sword handle! Looked awesome and comical all at the same time.

Nothing to the van but have been bothering @AceImports most of the day about when I can pick it up as Matt got the reg on Monday... not long to wait now 🤣

Something I want to do is get a decent cover for the towbar (not a tennis ball), somebody must have found one?

Attachments

• Dave's_Ball.JPG
    Dave's_Ball.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 2
Something I want to do is get a decent cover for the towbar (not a tennis ball), somebody must have found one?
U can buy a plastic/rubber cover that covers all of towbar , helps hide it

The world is your wottsit lol
excuse the vw one
make sure you get right size when you do get on i.e standard 50mm etc or the much bigger al'ko ones (if going for full cover type)

or you could go different with something like "Hitch Critters"

Last edited:
Nice knob, and excellent use of the MD player/face-mask hanger.

I saw an Elgrand parked up down my street today (never happened before, cue much excitement and suspicious hanging around to take it all in). Peered inside and the gear knob had been swapped for a Samurai sword handle! Looked awesome and comical all at the same time.
So someones beaten me to it😣 Ive been waiting for a spare bit of time to try fitting one to mine(just for a bit of a laugh)😄not sure how overdrive would work with it though🚐🚐🚜🚜

Back