• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Fitted Kenwood dab+ and tucked all wires away nicely.

Coilovers arrived today 😁👍job for weekend along with drop links if not raining.
Still need to see if cats are there or not.

Need to trace what's on the other end of the RCA cable plugged into the aux. Doesn't go to TV tuner but goes towards front of van. Can't see anything out of the ordinary under front seats.
Any ideas anyone?

Might just be a left over cable. I had one in mine that had nothing either end.

Might just be a left over cable. I had one in mine that had nothing either end.
Where was the location of the nothing at the other end of the cable?
Maybe I can use that to plug in a Miracast or similar instead of having Miracast box in back of van.

Where was the location of the nothing at the other end of the cable?
Maybe I can use that to plug in a Miracast or similar instead of having Miracast box in back of van.
It was under the front passenger step.

Some goodies came today big thank you @dognero and mrs dognero they are perfect 😃 View attachment 43052
Glad you like them mate.
Forgot to say if there are faint white lines on the shirt is just chalk that we use to line up the logo and will just wash out.
Thanks again for your order and feedback.

Glad you like them mate.
Forgot to say if there are faint white lines on the shirt is just chalk that we use to line up the logo and will just wash out.
Thanks again for your order and feedback.
Cheers bud can't say I noticed all looks clean to me 👍

Today, I've been laid up sick. The misses took the Elgrand to get coffee and crashed into a recycling bin. She's now banned herself from driving it lol there's zero damage on the Elgrand, so everyone's a winner, except the recycling bin, that's probably broken.

Nice looking bus mate, congratulations 👍😊

@Stempyuno your rear mounts. (come too far on to quote the post now) are they rider Vs none rider or something? Surely they haven't just lost over an inch of rubber?

@Stempyuno your rear mounts. (come too far on to quote the post now) are they rider Vs none rider or something? Surely they haven't just lost over an inch of rubber?
I don't know if they are model specific, I ordered them by part number from the epc using my chassis number. They were definitely well squashed though and splitting. They don't affect ride height at all as they are purely for the shock absorber.

I don't know if they are model specific, I ordered them by part number from the epc using my chassis number. They were definitely well squashed though and splitting. They don't affect ride height at all as they are purely for the shock absorber.
Ok, interesting. I started a specific thread asking how it was that the rider sits lower as OEM and was told that the rear was by the mounts being thinner. 🤔

From what I've gleaned the Rider has shorter 355mm stiffer springs. There are also different size lower mounts. Standard springs are 385mm. I think the XL has both the thicker mounts and longer springs.

Back