• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well this lot could top up hubby's birthday and Christmas list up .... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What would you recommend for a deep clean of the paintwork? We brought the Elgrand a few weeks ago and it's currently 50 shades of white lol. So far the best result we have had is using t cut

Reactions: Bal
What would you recommend for a deep clean of the paintwork? We brought the Elgrand a few weeks ago and it's currently 50 shades of white lol. So far the best result we have had is using t cut
To do a deep clean you would need a DA
This is good stuff for cleaning paintwork but wont take scratches out.
The thing with Bilt Hamber stuff is they have rust inhibitors in them,

To do a deep clean you would need a DA
This is good stuff for cleaning paintwork but wont take scratches out.
The thing with Bilt Hamber stuff is they have rust inhibitors in them,
Thanks duck.i will order some. As far as. I can tell there isn't really any scratches but lots of neglect to the bodywork over the past few years as you can see in the photo. We washed it and it did nothing. Tried clay bar and it did nothing too so tried anything else we could think of to get rid of the nicotine yellow overlay lol. The door in the photo was cleaned with endless products etc and the panel next to it hasn't been done yet

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_184326.jpg
    IMG_20240313_184326.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 16
He is 😍 !! Admittedly it's unusual for them to have such floppy ears πŸ˜‚!! He looks huge for a German shepherd!! Is he long haired?
yeah he's a long haired, and yeah a big lad !!!!!! the ears is a rare thing its called "soft ear" :confused: he let me down their !!!!! they call him a cuddly bear !!!!! but he's a grumpy old git !!!!!

yeah he's a long haired, and yeah a big lad !!!!!! the ears is a rare thing its called "soft ear" :confused: he let me down their !!!!! they call him a cuddly bear !!!!! but he's a grumpy old git !!!!!
So looks are very deceiving in his case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Bal
Following the gravel drive win last week, the groundworkers asked me if I wanted the other half of the hanger floor concreted. I could hardly refuse the additional comfort for the Elgrand kennel.

IMG_20240324_141915_9.jpg

Following the gravel drive win last week, the groundworkers asked me if I wanted the other half of the hanger floor concreted. I could hardly refuse the additional comfort for the Elgrand kennel.

View attachment 99651
Space for another now?

link to the racking you have the spray bottles hanging from please sir
The are plastic strips that held white boards up at work.
I kept and thought they will come in handy.
I will have a look and see if we have any more for you.

Back