• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East SPECIAL WEEKEND FOR NORTH EAST BREAKFAST MEET

I can bring a big hammer

Been at work all day so it will be a early start in the morning, need to wash the car and I'm trying to fit a dash table that does not line up with the holes on the van and neither does the glovebox latch πŸ™„... piece of crap! πŸ˜‚
Bring it in the morning and I'm sure we will get it sorted for you .πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

In a better place so will be there , washed, polished , and ready for her photo. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I could probably come to the brekkie meet. But Yoshi has been used for work the last few days so is an utter disgrace to look at :sweat:

Will @Karl be in time this month as he has had an extra hour?

Weather looks good guys, have a good day :)

Health and state of van getting in the way unfortunately

Sadly due to economising I'll be an Elgrand admirer by Saturday and no longer an owner. I don't think photos on me looking sad will be the sort of promo shots you will be looking for πŸ˜₯. To say I'm totally gutted is a huge understatement. πŸ₯Ί. I will of course still be a forum member as it's an awesome place full of great people. Plus once things improve I'll be getting another 1. For now though the needs of the family come before my wants. A diesel is in my near future with 3 less seats, 2 less cylinders, 500 less cc and the power of just over 100 less horses. As they say though when life gives you lemons............... i will be staying in the jdm family though. Ooow it's like a guessing game. What's gonna be the replacement? Great news about the photo shoot though. I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. It seems like the sort of thing that needs aerial drone footage @dognero πŸ˜‰ just a thought.

sorry to hear that Hoobs and do try to stay on the forum, as it is a good social place to be :)

Last edited:
Don't worry mate, I'm still here and I WILL have another in a few years once things settle down. You're right though this is my social life. Haha. πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Good to hear it!!! :)

Back