• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East SPECIAL WEEKEND FOR NORTH EAST BREAKFAST MEET

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Now then, for anyone who attends the regular North East Breakfast meets, this weekend is POTENTIALLY going to be a special one.

The organisers of the North East Auto Show are sending the media company to our meet this weekend to get some promo shots for the show and also for us to use in the club.

The breakfast meet will happen as per normal from 10 until 12ish... but at 12 we will have a SECOND event to attend.

This second event will run from 12pm and will take an unknown amount of time. For anyone wanting to be involved in the video/photo shoot, you will need to ensure that your Elgrand is as clean as possible ready for it. The weather on Sunday looks to be OK and it's also looking dry Saturday afternoon. So you will need to have your Elgrand clean and photo/video ready.

I DO NEED A LIST OF NAMES FOR THIS... The media company will not be attending if attendance is poor... although I've not got confirmation of numbers yet. The location will also need to be somewhere local to the meet. I am thinking of maybe having it at the Kumo Detailing unit as there is a good size car park, it's clean and well presented, it's quiet, not dirty and there will be an opportunity for a QUICK clean if needs be. It's also within 15 minutes of the breakfast meet location, so should be good.

Media company will be on site from 12:30pm but we will aim to be there for 12 so we can get parked up etc ready to welcome him.

You do not have to attend the breakfast meet to attend this event. If you want to just pop along to my unit for 12pm on Sunday, feel free. But make sure the Elgrand is photo ready. I will have to be brutal on the day and any car that is not clean enough to participate will not be featured in the media shoot. Although you are still more than welcome to join us for banter.

I will confirm EVERYTHING before the weekend as I'm hazy on all the details and trying to organise something in chaos at the moment, but if I know we have a good turn out, then we can stat nailing things down.

1. @Karl & @Pippa
  2. @Gippa_elgrand
  3. @dognero
  4. @tonymorrell

Last edited:
Aw gutted I can't make that ๐Ÿ˜ญ Put on a good show boys and girls ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“ธ

Im sorry to Karl but the other half is not well so we'll have to miss this one

I will be there nice and shiny

Work beckons ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

i'm having my busted squib changed at the weekend

I've confirmed we only need 3 or 4 to go ahead and that we have. If we can get more, all good.

Sadly due to economising I'll be an Elgrand admirer by Saturday and no longer an owner. I don't think photos on me looking sad will be the sort of promo shots you will be looking for ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. To say I'm totally gutted is a huge understatement. ๐Ÿฅบ. I will of course still be a forum member as it's an awesome place full of great people. Plus once things improve I'll be getting another 1. For now though the needs of the family come before my wants. A diesel is in my near future with 3 less seats, 2 less cylinders, 500 less cc and the power of just over 100 less horses. As they say though when life gives you lemons............... i will be staying in the jdm family though. Ooow it's like a guessing game. What's gonna be the replacement? Great news about the photo shoot though. I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. It seems like the sort of thing that needs aerial drone footage @dognero ๐Ÿ˜‰ just a thought.

Now then, for anyone who attends the regular North East Breakfast meets, this weekend is POTENTIALLY going to be a special one.

The organisers of the North East Auto Show are sending the media company to our meet this weekend to get some promo shots for the show and also for us to use in the club.

The breakfast meet will happen as per normal from 10 until 12ish... but at 12 we will have a SECOND event to attend.

This second event will run from 12pm and will take an unknown amount of time. For anyone wanting to be involved in the video/photo shoot, you will need to ensure that your Elgrand is as clean as possible ready for it. The weather on Sunday looks to be OK and it's also looking dry Saturday afternoon. So you will need to have your Elgrand clean and photo/video ready.

I DO NEED A LIST OF NAMES FOR THIS... The media company will not be attending if attendance is poor... although I've not got confirmation of numbers yet. The location will also need to be somewhere local to the meet. I am thinking of maybe having it at the Kumo Detailing unit as there is a good size car park, it's clean and well presented, it's quiet, not dirty and there will be an opportunity for a QUICK clean if needs be. It's also within 15 minutes of the breakfast meet location, so should be good.

Media company will be on site from 12:30pm but we will aim to be there for 12 so we can get parked up etc ready to welcome him.

You do not have to attend the breakfast meet to attend this event. If you want to just pop along to my unit for 12pm on Sunday, feel free. But make sure the Elgrand is photo ready. I will have to be brutal on the day and any car that is not clean enough to participate will not be featured in the media shoot. Although you are still more than welcome to join us for banter.

I will confirm EVERYTHING before the weekend as I'm hazy on all the details and trying to organise something in chaos at the moment, but if I know we have a good turn out, then we can stat nailing things down.

1. @Karl & @Pippa
  2. @Gippa_elgrand
  3. @dognero
  4. @tonymorrell
i cant make it!

Will decide in the morning . Bit down at the moment not even sure I can be arsed to wash and polish it in the morning, which isn't like me . Bottle of nice claret may sort things out .๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿท๐Ÿท and remember โฐs go back in the morning , early birds buy breakfast ๐Ÿคฃ

Been at work all day so it will be a early start in the morning, need to wash the car and I'm trying to fit a dash table that does not line up with the holes on the van and neither does the glovebox latch ๐Ÿ™„... piece of crap! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom