• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SANTA POD. JAP SHOW FINALS. 2nd / 3rd OCTOBER 2021 CLUB STANDS BACK.

No E50s there??

It was nice to see you all some new faces we made the most of a bad weather
Day I left early today as I forgot to pack my heart tablets and did not want to go into falling down mode as it alarms people who don't know about my health issue looking forward to attending many more meets in the future

Thank you, Cliff, Kensie, Andy and anybody else who helped to organise this event and thanks sean for the awesome beer. Everybody I met was lovely indeed. I particularly enjoyed chatting with Brian of BMR fame. How positive considering his recent diagnosis.

It was nice to see you all some new faces we made the most of a bad weather
Day I left early today as I forgot to pack my heart tablets and did not want to go into falling down mode as it alarms people who don't know about my health issue looking forward to attending many more meets in the future
I wondered why you went this morning, sorry to hear about that, thanks for making me feel so welcome yesterday, much appreciated 👍

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome, I had s great weekend. Thanks also to all the hard work put into making it a fantastic weekend despite the weather! Cliff and Jake, I hope the ferry was ok on the way back. Hope too seeyou all on another one soon

Thanks for coming all that did. Being the time of year this event takes place the Saturday was typical weather or rain, rain and more rain, we were the only club staying overnight so had the pits area to ourselves (I guess it's no fun in a tent if you have a lesser / normal vehicle) so the other clubs turned up with the good weather in tow Sunday morning. Thanks to Cliff once again with a little help from Karlos keeping us fed with Cliff also providing the floor show later Saturday evening. Sunday after one of Cliffs breakfast I took the longest walk I have made in over 2 months which took its toll so I set out for home mid afternoon. Had a steady drive home and sorry to say the weekend has been a struggle for me due to the weakness caused by the chemo. Thanks all and a special thanks to Dave for the chat.

I wondered why you went this morning, sorry to hear about that, thanks for making me feel so welcome yesterday, much appreciated 👍

Nice to meet members new and old, it's not the shyte weather but the people you keep it with! So most enjoyable even though I was a bit off..
Also sorry I messed the drifting video up but the After Picture says it all!20211003_110632.jpg

Attachments

• 20211003_110632.jpg
    20211003_110632.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 2
Big thanks to Brian for organising and coming to this great weekend.
You did us proud mate.
As did everyone else who came.
Had a great weekend.
Oh yeh and that bloke who cooks.........
Are yeh Karlos.

Only pulling you leg Cliff.
You did brill.

And kenzie and the early birds for having everything up and running early before the rain.
Great job.

And yes believe it or not everyone was in bed by 11.30pm
How good were we?

Thanks for coming all that did. Being the time of year this event takes place the Saturday was typical weather or rain, rain and more rain, we were the only club staying overnight so had the pits area to ourselves (I guess it's no fun in a tent if you have a lesser / normal vehicle) so the other clubs turned up with the good weather in tow Sunday morning. Thanks to Cliff once again with a little help from Karlos keeping us fed with Cliff also providing the floor show later Saturday evening. Sunday after one of Cliffs breakfast I took the longest walk I have made in over 2 months which took its toll so I set out for home mid afternoon. Had a steady drive home and sorry to say the weekend has been a struggle for me due to the weakness caused by the chemo. Thanks all and a special thanks to Dave for the chat.

So glad you all had a great weekend despite the weather on Saturday being terrible. Again sorry @Karl and I had to cancel last minute. I feel like rubbish with this mild Covid, so glad I am double jabbed or else I'd be even worse lol.

Back