• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry can’t make it as away for day 😊
Is it ok to ask here what everyone has done to upgrade system from basic to get Bluetooth and more than radio 2 😂

Sorry can’t make it as away for day 😊
Is it ok to ask here what everyone has done to upgrade system from basic to get Bluetooth and more than radio 2 😂
If you have a look in the in car entertainment section there's all the info you'll need.

FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING TOMORROW AT THE KUMO DETAILING UNIT

I have 48 rashers of bacon (24 smoked, 24 unsmoked), 2 loaves of bread, butter and tomato ketchup. I have no brown sauce, so if you want some please bring some.
If anyone has little gas hobs to cook on, please bring them so that we can cook a few bacon butties at the same time.

I think this will be enough bacon for everyone, but if anyone wants anything else, you'll have to bring your own. I don't want paying for the supplies, as I'd have spent that on breakfast for us and the boys anyway.

Looking forward to seeing you all there at 10am. We are aiming to be there for 9:45 so that we can open the gates for everyone coming. If you are there early, please wait on the road outside the unit and do not park in front of the gates in case anyone else needs to get access before I get chance to open them :)

Are there any meets in the Market Harborough area?

I think I'm more gutted that I can't make tomorrow's meet than I normally am. It sounds like an excellent morning breakfast meet. Hope it all goes well.

Are there any meets in the Market Harborough area?
If you look in the regional section of the forum you should find the meets that are nearest you.

Sorry we missed this. Had work booked for this morning. They cancelled at half 10. 🙄🙄

Hi turned up at the OK DINER 09:40 had bacon sarnie / coffee waited till 10:30 nobody showed , Thought members might be attending a show at another venue. Would of liked to meet local members , Still there is always the next monthly meet .
As a new member , l am looking forward to meeting you all .
CHEERS TWP .

It had been posted on here , to meet at Karl's unit (kumo detailing).sorry you missed us .

Thanks Simon58 . My fault should had checked latest post . I won’t miss the next meet . Thanks again for your quick response.
Cheers TWP .

Aw just got this notice.?? Would have come. When's next one.

Can't make it again! We're in North Wales, I will have to pop over to see the unit Karl, if you have a kettle I'll bring biscuits😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back