• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I was at the Toby Carvery Wolviston yesterday 22nd August, you now have to add your reg. number at the bar for the parking otherwise you will be charged...You may already be aware, but thought it best to let you know in case it had just happened..All the best and I might see you all there to take a closer look at the Elgrands.

Okay, so we can all arrive, register at the bar, have a chat, get some food, then chat some more. OR... park over the road at Costa which is usually empty and no parking enforcement :)

I've been saying this since the breakfast meet started. One day the planets will align and I'll not have anything planned for me by the mrs. 🤞
Roughly same here , but by time comes around always something to be done

I will definitely definitely be there this week.... unless something else comes up of course 😂

I am at Santa pod

It is highlighted on the original post that it's the weekend of Jap Show.

It's been planned literally ALL year :joy:

you know I literally skate through life mate ... I dont know what I'm doing from day today, nevermind you lot 😂😂

I'm doing the NC500 😎👍. See you all at the end of October. 😎👍

The next monthly breakfast meet has been moved to the FIRST SUNDAY IN DECEMBER rather than the last Sunday in November.

This is due to the EOC National Christmas meet being held on the 24th and quite a few people will be going.

Sunday 1st December will be the next Breakfast Meet and will also double up as the North East Christmas meet!!! So make sure you wear your Christmas Jumpers etc and there will be a little gift for those attending. I'll put a separate post up as I'll need a list of who's coming so that we can organise enough gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back