• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2015 - Attendees & Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have anyone else who wants to add their name to the list? Payment is required by end of July if you want to attend. This will allow me time to order the tickets and get them sent out to everyone with plenty of time spare for the event.

I have to wait with my payment as I'm still not sure at the moment for how long I will be coming. Hopefully as I said on the beginning it will be full event. :)

Hi Karl
could you put me down for thurs to sun 2 adults , if I am not too late

Karl. Will be coming with 2 kids under 12. Paid this evening for 4 days. No excuse as i am Newark based.

Hi Karl. Put me down for 1 adult and 1 child Friday to Sunday. Will pay you this week. Won't probably be able to make until late on Friday though so save a space for us :D

Cheers

Simon

We're not going to be able to make this now. Just started a new job and will be going from weekly pay to monthly pay so will be well sort on money for a couple of months :(
Will try and get up there for one of the days.

John.

Thanks for the update mate. Life happens, and sometimes it's not in our favour. There is always next year mate :thumbup:

Howdy, I will be there with Southern JDM, who just happen to be 2 stands away from you, so you `may` aquire another e50 at some point over the weekend. ;)

The more the merrier dude - more than welcome to chuck her on our plot at some point :thumbup:

I'm ordering the tickets for this on Friday - if you want to come, can you please contact me regarding payment? Thanks.

I need to check up on my shift patterns, but I may well be able to make it for a day or so - maybe I can fit into a cancellation?

If you are coming for a day, you'll need a day pass, but that won't get you onto the stand. If you want to be on the stand, you need to join from Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Sunday.

There are day ticket available and of course you will be able to come and chill with us, but you won't be allowed to drive onto the stand.

Read somewhere that there are loads of people that get dressed up in fancy dress and costumes, is anybody on here doing that? if so I might bring my Headless outfit...the one on my profile pic!!!

Sorry to say I won`t be attending JAE now.
£35 down the drain, but oh well. :(

I`ve been kicked out of the club. :'(

Surprised i`m still on here tbh.

We all do that from time to time. Me more than most if you upset anyone apolgise. Were all adults they will get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back