• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Coast & Castles camping 2023

Hi Mick seperate booking .booked a few months ago

We have a pitch allocated elsewhere so you still have a pitch to fill. Also we will only be there on the friday night as we will be making our way home saturday.hope this clears things up

It does thanks a lot, see you Friday.

STILL A SPARE “FREE” CAMPING PITCH THIS WEEKEND.
Coast and Castles

Who wants it ?
Two nights hardstanding with EHU.

Coast and Castles

Who wants it ?
And FREE FOOD AND SOFT DRINKS TOO!
COSTA COFFEE (PROPER BEANS) GOODIE BAGS, SWEETS, BURGERS, SAUSAGES, VENISON, CHICKEN KORMA AND RICE, JAPANESE BUSH TUCKER AND WHATEVER ELSE WE CAN FIND!

Andy is bringing along some bbq food from EOC but we haven’t got a big BBQ or volunteer chef (yet).

I am going to bring along a small bbq on a stand and a couple of the disposable packs, if anyone else has similar maybe we can put a couple together and work it as a group or simply find space & drop your meat on (self catering) as you wish
Have an oven in the caravan plus microwave and will bring the double gas burner we use for camping.

Potentially won’t be there Friday if the weather remains wet. Can’t risk my awning getting mouldy for the sake of one night like

Coast and Castles

Who wants it ?
And FREE FOOD AND SOFT DRINKS TOO!
COSTA COFFEE (PROPER BEANS) GOODIE BAGS, SWEETS, BURGERS, SAUSAGES, VENISON, CHICKEN KORMA AND RICE, JAPANESE BUSH TUCKER AND WHATEVER ELSE WE CAN FIND!

Even packed nice,
That’s the bonus of having your caravan, my van is chocka, with tent, kitchen, potti and all household items, plus swim kit, walking kit, waterproof.

mine is in shit tip mode lol , and not even got half stuff in to transport it to my camper , wood , bbq , cloths for 2 weeks , waterproofs ,food and drink and just to make it harder boot is full with a camping pod,a project not for weekend /hols

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAMP TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT ITS THERE FOR THE TAKING

All good, weather fine.
Nice campfire and get together last night, heading for sea dip today before bbq.
You have a great holidayimage.jpg

All good, weather fine.
Nice campfire and get together last night, heading for sea dip today before bbq.
You have a great holidayView attachment 91698
Thanks mate, couldn’t chance it in the end. Hopefully we might get to some meets again soon anyway. Last night I went to bed about 7pm shattered slept until 7:30 this morning. Burned out off work I guess.

Looking forward to having some heat to help me arthritis

@kevinb
I will be having a walk out this morning with the gang this morning so might not be on site when you get here. When you come through the gates you will see my black Elgrand in front of you to the left with thee caravan next to it. The first spot next to me is yours. See you when you get here.

Back