• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet 14/12/14 - Lawnswood Arms, Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christmas Meet 14/12/14 - Location Decisions

put me on the list, work depending. :thumbup:

The location has been decided as LEEDS for this meet. Anyone else want to add their names to the list?

Karl said:
The location has been decided as Nottingham for this meet. Anyone else want to add their names to the list?

that narrows it down a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm working on it. But at least people have a general direction now :p

shaggy said:

Sorry dude, this has now been moved to Leeds as the southernmost member dropped out which brought the most central location quite a way north!

so you guys in leeds need to find a location.
large car park
all amenities
hot food restaurant
and just off the motorway

get looking. :lol:

Karl said:
shaggy said:

Sorry dude, this has now been moved to Leeds as the southernmost member dropped out which brought the most central location quite a way north!

ah well that's better for me then as I Live 5 mile south of Leeds :lolno: :lolno: :clap:

And it brings it 10 miles closer for me.. :D

We could always meet at Squires Café or have a picnic in Lotherton Hall :lolno:

Hi karl why have u crossed me off the list

clocky280 said:
Hi karl why have u crossed me off the list

Because you're not welcome? :lol:

No, seriously, I got you confused with someone else. I've been getting your username confused with caravanman for quite some time now. I don't know why. He said he can't come, so I took you off the list. I'll take the strikethrough off!

It's like the whole twin light switch in the hall thing. You know the one on the left is upstairs, but you ALWAYS press the right one?! :crazy:

I'll fix it now :oops:

No worries m8 thought id done somthing wrong.lol

clocky280 said:
No worries m8 thought id done somthing wrong.lol

No buddy, sorry about that. I'll buy you a beer as compensation ;)

Born To Be Wild said:
And it brings it 10 miles closer for me.. :D

We could always meet at Squires Café or have a picnic in Lotherton Hall :lolno:

Squires could be good but I think they have their bike thing on a Sunday?
I didn't think the food was up to much there either?

Can everyone that is already on the list please confirm if they are coming to the meet or not? I need to know so I can book a table.

I also need to know how many people you will be bringing. Just you? Bringing a partner? Bringing Kids? Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier, but I need to know for the booking.

I'll be there Karl, be good to meet those I've not meet before. Plus I want my calendar. See you all there peeps

Hi Karl just to let you know for numbers, I'll be bringing my partner, Belinda, to the Dec meet.
Be nice to meet you and all that are going, hope you all have a safe journey.

Anyone bringing any kids? Don't want to drag my lot along if there aren't going to be a few others to amuse themselves with (6,4 and 1) :eh:

Mine will be there. 8, 5, 2 and 3 months :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back