• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

Sorry not able to attend. 😎👍

Cheers @Simjoh - first deposit paid :D

Just sent my deposit Karl

Awesome, two on the list. Really need to pick the pace up with getting money in.

@Karl
Have crossed your palm with silver mate

Getting there, but need to get more deposits in quick. Tickets will be going up for sale soon, although not sure when the cut off is.

Pop me down please Karl

Tickets are going on sale tonight.
I need to know how many club plots to buy.

Based on the number of deposits paid, I'll book one plot, which means 6 - 8 people can attend this year and NO ONE CAN BE ADDED LATER.

I do NOT want to overbook club spot spaces.

If you cannot pay the deposit today - can you at least let me knwo if you will DEFINITELY be coming or not? I need an idea of how many plots to book. Based on the total list of 35 members we'd need 4 plots... but if we buy 4 plots and don't fill them, it will reflect really badly on the club and may mean financial losses for the event.

If I don't get any more feedback, I'm only booking 2 plots and then the spaces will be given on a first come first served basis.

We are defiantly going

We will be coming just can't pay deposit today. :)

I'll have a word with the other half tonight. As the ultimate show is not happening now, funds might be freed up for this event. 👍

We are defiantly going

Defiantly - in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience :joy:
I've got your deposit bud, so I know you're going.

@Lisa-Marie, I'll put a Guaranteed notification next to your name so that I know to include you in my calculations.

@RobP - if there is any chance you can let me know before 7pm, that would be super :)

When is the deadline for the deposit? I'm definitely gonna go I just need to get a definite off my nipper before I can commit us both

Would it be possible to come down for a day. If so what would be the price to be there for the day.
It probably be a Saturday.

When is the deadline for the deposit? I'm definitely gonna go I just need to get a definite off my nipper before I can commit us both

No Deadline as of yet, if I know you are definitely coming and taking up one Elgrand space then I'll make sure the plot is big enough to get you on. That's all I'm after today. The deposit is to secure the place for your Elgrand, you don't need to pay a deposit per person, but if you do it just means less money to pay at the end.

@Parentalnightmare day tickets are available £16.50 I think for a day pass... I'll have to look at whether a day pass will allow you onto a stand (I think it will). Saturday is the ONLY day you'll be able to attend for 1 day. Friday/Sunday are for weekend pass holders only.

No Deadline as of yet, if I know you are definitely coming and taking up one Elgrand space then I'll make sure the plot is big enough to get you on. That's all I'm after today. The deposit is to secure the place for your Elgrand, you don't need to pay a deposit per person, but if you do it just means less money to pay at the end.

@Parentalnightmare day tickets are available £16.50 I think for a day pass... I'll have to look at whether a day pass will allow you onto a stand (I think it will). Saturday is the ONLY day you'll be able to attend for 1 day. Friday/Sunday are for weekend pass holders only.
Ok Karl, let me know if I can get on the stand for the day. Thank you.

That's fine then I'll pay my deposit now then cheers

Back