• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

You're on the list mate, sorry for missing you.

Count me in Will have to check on the dates nearer to the time but can't see a problem. 1 adult for the weekend. Cheers

Sad about the no fires though!!!!!

Count me in Will have to check on the dates nearer to the time but can't see a problem. 1 adult for the weekend. Cheers

Sad about the no fires though!!!!!
But bbq's are allowed. So wood goes in the bbq 😉😁👍

Will there be anything for children there? Don't know if I should bring my 5 year old.
Also would there be places for food and stalls etc?

Will there be anything for children there? Don't know if I should bring my 5 year old.
Also would there be places for food and stalls etc?

I'm not sure to be honest, I'll find out for you. The event is being organised a little "last minute" as the whole JAE thing went to pot not so long ago. I think this year will be basic, but a foundation for things to come. One person is funding the whole event, so it's pretty much make or break this year, so not sure there would be much on family wise, other than it being a camping weekend.

Put my name down for a weekend ticket please.

Will find out tomorrow for definite if can have the Friday off.

I'm slowly edging closer to coming 😉

Great but can you take me off the going list please as no dogs allowed and that's a deal breaker for me sorry.

Change me to yes!!!! 2 for the weekend!!!
I can have the Friday off!!!

ooohhhh I like the look of this but dates no good

Put me on the list please for the weekend. Two tickets 😁

Just booked holidays with work so we’re a definite 😁 time to save 🍻😎

Okay, we need to start getting definites for this show... so with that in mind, can everyone on the list start sending me deposit money for tickets?

The ticket price mentioned above is the cost of the ticket for the show, there will also be a booking fee to be agreed by the organiser. This will most like me a couple of quid PER TICKET, so please bear this in mind and keep up to date with the total you need to pay.

The club will cover the PLOT FEE for us to display at the show, there will be no charge to YOU for this and will NOT affect total ticket price.

The deposits are taken as a way to guarantee the size of the stand, which is especially important for new shows when trying to organise space etc.

So can you please start sending your £20 deposit either via PayPal AS GIFT to karl@elgrandoc.uk or PM me for bank details.

IMPORTANT FOR PAYPAL PAYMENTS - PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY!!!!!!!

This is no longer the club paypal account, this is now just my private paypal account for club related activity.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND ALL PAYMENTS AS GIFT AND NOT AS GOODS/SERVICES.

For those who do not understand how PayPal Works, a payment sent for Goods/Services triggers PayPal to add "charges" to the transaction. They take a percentage PLUS a fixed fee PER TRANSACTION.
If you send the money to me as Goods/Services, there will not be enough money in the pot to cover the ticket price when it comes to booking. As I no longer have access to the club funds, this deficit cannot be made up. I am not putting my own money into the pot to make up for errors. In previous years we have let it slide when we have received payments incorrectly as I've been able to use club funds to make the deficit up.

If you send the money as goods/services I will NOT mark you down as having paid your deposit until you send an ADDITIONAL PAYMENT to cover the fees and ensure there is enough money in the pot to cover the ticket prices. I will alert users of any payment I receive incorrectly so they have a chance to send the difference.

Please make sure you send the money correctly in the first instance so that it's EASIER For me to track who has paid what.

DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.

Back