• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2023 September 1st 2nd 3rd

Thanks for the nudge, sorry not this time, just to much happening, time just runs through my fingers at the mo!

The club will be taking the following

Genny
Fuel
All power leads including some 3 pin sockets.
@Karlos will be bringing a "T" ern (Big thanks)
Marque
4 BBQ's
BBQ utensils
Fire lighters
Charcoal
5 ltr deep fat fryer. (If you want chips bring potatoes.)
Waste water container
Fresh water container
Hand sanitiser
Cleaning cloths and solution
Fun and game stuff.
@Karl will be sorting the communal supplies out.

We could maybe do with 2 camping tables if anyone has any and has room to bring them.
also if you have a spare cool box that would be good too.

For those of us who this will be our first meet. What things should be on our list to bring along?
Obviously beers and food in a cooler.
Any other ideas of what we might need?
I'll bring a camping table as mentioned above.
Fire wood??

Basically bring everything you think you would need for a weekend camping. Chairs, blankets, bedding, a table, snacks, food.

We will provide communal beer, and some generic food to be cooked on the BBQ, condiments etc.
We provide drinking water, soft drinks, crisps and general consumables, but nothing specific for people.

bad news have just been told the car will not be ready for the show so I will not be able to attend :sob::sob: have been looking forward to this show for ages and I am really gutted......... have a great time and will catch up with you all soon :(:confounded::pensive::tired_face::weary_face::sob::broken_heart:

The club will be taking the following

Genny
Fuel
All power leads including some 3 pin sockets.
@Karlos will be bringing a "T" ern (Big thanks)
Marque
4 BBQ's
BBQ utensils
Fire lighters
Charcoal
5 ltr deep fat fryer. (If you want chips bring potatoes.)
Waste water container
Fresh water container
Hand sanitiser
Cleaning cloths and solution
Fun and game stuff.
@Karl will be sorting the communal supplies out.

We could maybe do with 2 camping tables if anyone has any and has room to bring them.
also if you have a spare cool box that would be good too.
I’ve got a spare electric cool box here, and I’ve got the one I normally have in the van….. but no leisure battery set up this year 😭

is it 12v cig lighter fitment?

is it 12v cig lighter fitment?
Both of them are aye, ones a compressor fridge, then other is just a halfords cool box. Al probably stick the compressor fridge on like -10 on the way down, and that should hopefully keep everything cold for a couple of days…. Maybes hours 🤣

I will look for a 240v to 12v adapter

I have a pc power surply that I could attach in a box and then use the 12v to power the sockets. Maybe usb ports too.

Back