• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi 2022 - 2nd to 4th Sep 2022 - Near Silverstone

I will go and check if Costco have any in on the Thursday before travelling down on Friday and I will still bring my unused solo fire pit bonfire just need to get cement board to sit it on
To all that are attending it will be very much so appreciated if anybody that has and camping and picnic tables if they could bring along to help as table space is one thing we normaly fall short of
Many thanks
Have a triple camping table. Will bring it down 👍

Is anyone else heading down on Saturday morning?

List updated

@Happy Eddie let me know once you've been able to send through, if you struggle, let me know and we can sort it out as long as you're definitely going to be there.

@Alexandru - Heard nothing from you since you paid the deposit, can you please confirm if you are still coming?

@Miss Brown - I've removed you from the list as requested, sorry you can't make it! Hope to see you next year.

@Snaffles79 - I've changed you down to 2 adults, no kids and just an awning, can you confirm when you've paid the balance please?

@sebamax2 - There is a balance left outstanding for you of £8.43 as you didn't send the booking fee money (not marked below, but messaged previously).

We're almost there guys.

View attachment 78644
Hi Karl, I am sorry, I am not coming. I can't elaborate, sincere apologies, I really wanted to come.

Hi I have been it touch with pay pal that I am not able to pay to my my account
I have tables and gas cookers will they help

List updated

@Happy Eddie let me know once you've been able to send through, if you struggle, let me know and we can sort it out as long as you're definitely going to be there.

@Alexandru - Heard nothing from you since you paid the deposit, can you please confirm if you are still coming?

@Miss Brown - I've removed you from the list as requested, sorry you can't make it! Hope to see you next year.

@Snaffles79 - I've changed you down to 2 adults, no kids and just an awning, can you confirm when you've paid the balance please?

@sebamax2 - There is a balance left outstanding for you of £8.43 as you didn't send the booking fee money (not marked below, but messaged previously).

We're almost there guys.

View attachment 78644
Balance paid 😁🎉

Hi Karl, I am sorry, I am not coming. I can't elaborate, sincere apologies, I really wanted to come.

Sorry you can't make it mate - hopefully next year :)

Booking fee now sent

Cheers buddy!!

Hi I have been it touch with pay pal that I am not able to pay to my my account
I have tables and gas cookers will they help

Don't worry about the balance if you are having issues, we can sort it out at the event. I'll cover the balance for the one ticket.

Balance paid 😁🎉

Cheers bud!!

Right then, all monies are in... tickets will be purchased this weekend and then I will start emailing them out to individuals from next week.

THERE IS STILL TIME IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN LAST MINUTE - IF YOU DO GET FULL PAYMENT SENT BY FRIDAY 19TH.

Can you all ensure that all the details that we have are correct?
Tickets will be purchased as per the list above, once tickets are purchased, no refunds can be offered.

If you want to bring an extra passenger after I've bought the tickets, you will need to arrange to buy your own ticket for the extras... you can buy on the gate on the day but they will be more expensive.

I like to thank you for your trust I will make certain I have a Scottish £20 not for you no change given Thanks

would absolutely love to make it to this - but seeing as its the weekend of my parners due date, i think i may end up in trouble if she gives birth and im at a car show :joy:
Can't you bring her with you? All adds to the excitement of the weekend, plus if it happened, you could justifiably name the new arrival Yakushi 🤘😆

would absolutely love to make it to this - but seeing as its the weekend of my parners due date, i think i may end up in trouble if she gives birth and im at a car show :joy:
Bring her we we can wet the babies head if it happens to make a appearance

Pretty good excuse, good luck to you both hope all goes well 👍

Back