• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,182 75.7%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.3%

• Total voters
None yet 😣 but on the hunt for a 4x4 with power blinds just have to find one which isnt white and doesn't have a beige interior😅
Not the easiest thing to find. Coming to think of it don’t think I’ve seen a dark interior with power blinds.

Seriously about the vote result?

All the majority for this forum is e51?
Nice..

E51 2003 3.5 Champagne silver 74k kms

They’re so good I’ve got 2 of them, both 3.5s. One for work, set up as a trade truck, flat bed carpeted, carries around 200 kg of plant & tools all the time, tows a tandem trailer often & gets loaded up for the bigger jobs with 3 roof bars, probably an extra 300kgs. It’s done almost 200ks and other than rear wheel bearings & tyres (to be expected) it’s only cost me a pair of crank angle sensors. The other one is reserved for cruising when we want some space. Had an KA24 Largo many years ago, all of them so much better than anything else of a comparable size! Next one will be an E53.

E51 highway star, 98000 km, nice car, next one definitely would be Elgrand again, but unfortunately it's not sold in Australia, currently the latest Elgrand can be imported to Australia is E52 built before 2012, why??

E51 2005 XL 3.5 Pearl White 91K kms

Well after a few months of looking I've given up trying to find the exact spec I want and put a deposit down on a S3 E51 HWS black leather edition in pearl white which has everything i want except 4WD and curtains. Should be on UK shores in Feb and with me some time in March. Can not wait!

going oldskool-e50 x 3.5 all the way ;)

Not the easiest thing to find. Coming to think of it don’t think I’ve seen a dark interior with power blinds.

Finally found it 😀
Silver e51 3.5 4x4 HWS urban selection autec front lip and black interior twin power doors sunroofs and electric blinds .

Back