• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
Just found out this thread.

I’ve got a 2009 E51 s3 Rider 2WD in pearl white with black leather.

E50 e50 old Skool e50 :D

E50 e50 old Skool e50 :D
Oh no sorry wrong emj ment to be 😄 u can tell I’m bk lololol bet Elliematts going to piss him self when he sees this post lol

E51 2003 Rider 4WD, silver with a pointless wing and body skirts... and a round button very low near the fuel cap lever with no label and no idea what it does. Any ideas?

E51 2003 Rider 4WD, silver with a pointless wing and body skirts... and a round button very low near the fuel cap lever with no label and no idea what it does. Any ideas?
Could be the auto button for the mirrors or an on/off button for the footwell lights.

I have a small silver button there that operates the "parking pole" on the passenger side front corner. Like a radio antenna with a green light on top. :)

It turns out the little button turns on a driverside footwell light. Why you need this light is anybody's guess. Maybe Japanese drivers often lose stuff down there. Personally I think it's as about as useful as the wing...

It turns out the little button turns on a driverside footwell light. Why you need this light is anybody's guess. Maybe Japanese drivers often lose stuff down there. Personally I think it's as about as useful as the wing...
Could we see a picture of your wing sir?

I assume it's the standard wing that comes with a Rider. I can't see it providing much down force and will probably get knocked off in an underground carpark where I've misjudged the height...

E51 rider.jpg

I assume it's the standard wing that comes with a Rider. I can't see it providing much down force and will probably get knocked off in an underground carpark where I've misjudged the height...

View attachment 46123
Ah yes, you do see those on Riders sometimes. Bit of an adornment I think. Nice looking ride though mate 🤘😊

E51 2005 Rider 4WD 3.5, black

Last edited:
Back