• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!


There we go, solutions not problems!

This is the place that helped me import mine officially!

 
I haven't checked but I think Fanny Hands Lane in Lincolnshire might have been renamed. Could never help laughing as we passed it enroute to Skegness but if locals saw you laughing it brought a frown to some of their faces. I believe they did petition their local authorities to rename it and it was in the news years ago.

Many towns in England at least have a "Grope cunt lane" or similar. The c word was just a word that described something back in the day and was not considered taboo until recently and road names quite often described their primary or preferred reason for being.

Fanny Hands probably follows that trend for exactly the same reason but is probably a bit more modern. I think that fanny is a more modern word than cunt. I think we can work out what "fanny hands" really means, when given the rather older: "grope cunt".

Now that is probably not a discussion you thought you needed!
 
Many towns in England at least have a "Grope cunt lane" or similar. The c word was just a word that described something back in the day and was not considered taboo until recently and road names quite often described their primary or preferred reason for being.

Fanny Hands probably follows that trend for exactly the same reason but is probably a bit more modern. I think that fanny is a more modern word than cunt. I think we can work out what "fanny hands" really means, when given the rather older: "grope cunt".

Now that is probably not a discussion you thought you needed!
Fanny hands lane is even more innocent to be fair.
“Fanny” married a farmer ( I think he was a farmer) named John hands and the lane was named after her
 
Fanny hands lane is even more innocent to be fair.
“Fanny” married a farmer ( I think he was a farmer) named John hands and the lane was named after her
It was John' hands that gropped fanny in that lane, I'll get my coat
They were both true until after the wedding then it was renamed nag lane
 
Back
Top