- Messages
- 396
- Reaction score
- 851
- Points
- 173
- Location
- Hertfordshire
- First Name
- Justin
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- South East
Easy solution, buy another
Easy solution, buy another
Road trip?Not so easy in The Netherlands bud.
Road trip?
Thread 'Cheapy Elgrand for someone with a trailer'Lived here for nearly 18 years now buddy! lol
There we go, solutions not problems!Thread 'Cheapy Elgrand for someone with a trailer'
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/cheapy-Elgrand-for-someone-with-a-trailer.47599/
Thread 'Cheapy Elgrand for someone with a trailer'
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/cheapy-Elgrand-for-someone-with-a-trailer.47599/
There we go, solutions not problems!
I haven't checked but I think Fanny Hands Lane in Lincolnshire might have been renamed. Could never help laughing as we passed it enroute to Skegness but if locals saw you laughing it brought a frown to some of their faces. I believe they did petition their local authorities to rename it and it was in the news years ago.
Fanny hands lane is even more innocent to be fair.Many towns in England at least have a "Grope cunt lane" or similar. The c word was just a word that described something back in the day and was not considered taboo until recently and road names quite often described their primary or preferred reason for being.
Fanny Hands probably follows that trend for exactly the same reason but is probably a bit more modern. I think that fanny is a more modern word than cunt. I think we can work out what "fanny hands" really means, when given the rather older: "grope cunt".
Now that is probably not a discussion you thought you needed!
Fanny hands lane is even more innocent to be fair.
“Fanny” married a farmer ( I think he was a farmer) named John hands and the lane was named after her
They were both true until after the wedding then it was renamed nag laneIt was John' hands that gropped fanny in that lane, I'll get my coat