• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

just had a renewal from RAC last year £134.76 this year £259.79 wtf nothing has changed i think i will be ringing around

I use "Rescue my car" which is about £26 a year. I only need them to take my car home if need be.

Greenflag won't cover me because I got them to take an Audi from Cornwall to North Scotland a couple years ago, despite their best efforts to get out of it 😅

I use "Rescue my car" which is about £26 a year. I only need them to take my car home if need be.

Greenflag won't cover me because I got them to take an Audi from Cornwall to North Scotland a couple years ago, despite their best efforts to get out of it 😅
sounds interesting, do they do bikes as well ?

miserable Elgrand driver, its another white one and he lives a few streets away from me, we've past each other a few times now and just gives me a dirty look ???? feck him.
You get that in all sorts of life. There was an MX-5 ND driver not far from me who out of sheer determination, I used to flash him (in the headlight sense) whenever I saw him, even with none back. In the end he got wore down and did it back.
Turns out, after I got the dog I find he lives on the next estate, so I'd see him when walking. He wasn't really 'into' cars (explains the lack of wave), and eventually sold the MX-5 ( :scream:). When he sold it I asked if he knocked on everyone's door in advance to apologise for what he was about to do. He didn't 'get it' that I was joking, and just thought I was an even bigger nutter.
In fact he moved not long after, and I asked some of the near-to-him neighbours if it was the shame of selling the MX-5 without telling youz all, that he couldn't live with and felt moving out of the area was the only option lol

Last edited:
WTF, Shite, just finished putting together a small occasional table in the TV area between the dining and kitchen area. Decided to do it on the kitchen island work top, feck scratched the laminate, two white sctratches on oak. (thank feck Khal is out). Bit of a brainwave dragged from the recess of my empty mind. We make out own museli with all sorts of nuts and stuff, so I used a walnut and gently rubbed the scratched areas and hey presto the oil seeped into the scratches. It didn't fill them in but they are well blended are not easy to see, jobs a good 'un. Imagine rubbing your nuts on a work surface, ahhh maybe a bridge too far.

Last edited:
WTF, Shite, just finished putting together a small occasional table in the TV area between the dining and kitchen area. Decided to do it on the kitchen island work top, feck scratched the laminated, two white sctratches on oak. (thank feck Khal is out). Bit of a brainwave dragged from the recess of my empty mind. We make out own museli with all sorts of nuts and stuff, so I used a walnut and gently rubbed the scratched areas and hey presto the oil seeped into the scratches. It didn't fill them in but they are well blended are not easy to see, jobs a good 'un. Imagine rubbing your nuts on a work surface, ahhh maybe a bridge too far.
Good job well done mate but I bet you confess lol
She’ll know mate, they always do

Back