• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just read back a couple of posts and I’m just not having any of it.
I believe the chips and the Netflix thing but there’s absolutely no way @RuskinStreet is doing 70 in a G30 bus

I thought I'd let that one go. A man's got to dream and the chips were burning his legs.
 
Just read back a couple of posts and I’m just not having any of it.
I believe the chips and the Netflix thing but there’s absolutely no way @RuskinStreet is doing 70 in a G30 bus
I lied Dave, it was 80mph, didn't want to big-up the triple coloured Bugatti thrasher too much 🤣
 
He is
.
.just the wrong way, right @RuskinStreet ?
Will I ever get to see Mary's Shell?? Will I ever live down the humiliation?? Not while @Gwilo365 still haunts this site, I think it's about time he fcks off to the Zafira owners club where he belongs 🤣 👍
 
Will I ever get to see Mary's Shell?? Will I ever live down the humiliation?? Not while @Gwilo365 still haunts this site, I think it's about time he fcks off to the Zafira owners club where he belongs 🤣 👍
Given my car history, the Zafira probably won't survive much longer and terminally choke on its dpf on the A55 at Xmas....(Fingers crossed)
 
Given my car history, the Zafira probably won't survive much longer and terminally choke on its dpf on the A55 at Xmas....(Fingers crossed)
Give us a shout if you are coming up the A55 this Xmas mate, I can offer you the full (mis)guided tour package 👍 👍
 
@Highway Dave / @Carolina I'm calling it a day before the moderators get a bit "sniffy". Love to all :heart:
Me too on the subject of calling people out who look at phones while stood at red lights.

I was still at work when I wrote my last post but since then I've had my tee and a couple of cans, no intention of falling out with anyone.
 
Me too on the subject of calling people out who look at phones while stood at red lights.

I was still at work when I wrote my last post but since then I've had my tee and a couple of cans, no intention of falling out with anyone.
Too late.

😆
 
Back
Top