• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Right where I am, RIGHT NOW, this is what the met office says the weather is (note, no blue or other colour for rain)
View attachment 100676

......but outside it is totally hammering down, bouncing off car roofs job

Still believe their predictions of the weather in 30 years time 🥱
Today has been very changeable, to say the least! Blue skies out of passenger window, forward view very different, welcome to Shropshire!

Seriously!!!!
My good friend on here Andy @dognero kindly sent me a piece of dense foam in the post well over 2 weeks ago, the same foam he used to repair his sunroof drains. Guess what the Dutch customs have stopped it and sent me a letter asking for more information about the letter! ITS A PIECE OF FOAM for F**k sake! :rolleyes:
Arrived in the Country on the 5th April and now I only get a letter from customs!! :mad:

Seriously!!!!
My good friend on here Andy @dognero kindly sent me a piece of dense foam in the post well over 2 weeks ago, the same foam he used to repair his sunroof drains. Guess what the Dutch customs have stopped it and sent me a letter asking for more information about the letter! ITS A PIECE OF FOAM for F**k sake! :rolleyes:
Arrived in the Country on the 5th April and now I only get a letter from customs!! :mad:
Postal services and government incompetence abound all over....
I ordered some bits from a site in Hong Kong on April 3rd....got a note from DPD on the 5th saying they had the booking but haven't received the item yet.....as of three days ago, after I enquired, the company say it must have been lost in transit, they got no more of that colour would I accept a different colour? Of course, but why does it take me asking to prompt a response? I still fear it's not going to materialise....conversely, some random other bits from another Chinese Bazaar site ordered on Monday, notice of customs arrival and inspection Tuesday night, arrived at my door via Evri of all couriers first thing Thursday.....

Seriously!!!!
FFS Tell them it's a sample

Seriously!!!!
They're a bit keen the Dutch....can't be letting any smokable substances in the country without trying them first...😉

thats bad shit mate !!!! but as you said its not in your face, i had to zoom in to see it. and i bet a dint Dr will get that out 👍
Was going to give it a blast with the heat gun and have a little tap around.

Was going to give it a blast with the heat gun and have a little tap around.
That’s going to be very close to the door framework, take it very steady if you go knocking it about
You could try the old hot/cold method, as steel has a memory sometimes a kettle of hot water immediately followed by icy cold water helps it to spring back ( although not always and it’s a straight crease)

As said, a good dent doctor could do well with it

some of them dent Drs are fecking amazing, ive seen them get the worst dint out that you would think impossible to the point you can't tell, and even the paint is undamaged !!!!!!

I use DentMaster, you send them a photo of the damage and they quote you from that.

Then they arrive at an address of your choice ( work or home) and fix it.

Not sure what area you are from or if it's covered, but worth a look.

Sorry to see that. It is very subtle, but I know you can see it now. I have a tiny dent in the back of my black one, and I think black shows dents up more, but nobody else has ever noticed it.

Be Zen about it: you got hit and scraped while parked but your tough Elgrand has barely got a dent 🫵🏻🤨✌🏼 Winning! 🥇 🚌

Back