• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

WTF!
Spent two years dodging covid and tested positive this morning. Seven days stuck in the house FFS
Yep. We've ducked it and the day I come out of hospital... mIL rings... My youngest brother in law and partner have both tested positive and she was in the cast with them the day before.
Even though we only ever dropped food off outside in passing, we've now got to test 'just in case'.
Didn't need that right now on top of having to isolate anyway.

WTF!
Spent two years dodging covid and tested positive this morning. Seven days stuck in the house FFS
They'll keep you out of mischief!
You'll be able to all them jobs in the house that you've been skiving from😁

Get well soon mate👍

They'll keep you out of mischief!
You'll be able to all them jobs in the house that you've been skiving from😁

Get well soon mate👍
🤣

WTF!
What pisses me off is that I've had worse colds! Sadly my beloved and she who must be obeyed is classed as a vunerable person due to her heart and lung issues;.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about my health but I do care about her,,,,

WTF!!
11 days ago we said good riddance to 2021.
Ten days in to 2022 and already...
1. I've got covid and cellulitis
2. The bank fucked up so only two-thirds of my dads funeral was paid for
3. We're faced with a £10k legal bill to sell a house that we can't legally sell but have to sell to care for my mum
4. The solicitor arranging all of everything has fucked off with covid and put appointments back by a month and charged us £10 for an email telling us
5. Roll on 2023 already... it can't come soon enough

🤣

WTF!!
3. We're faced with a £10k legal bill to sell a house that we can't legally sell but have to sell to care for my mum
4. The solicitor arranging all of everything has fucked off with covid and put appointments back by a month and charged us £10 for an email telling us

🤣
I'd argue that point 4 is NOT your problem and dispute the charges. Imagine your solicitor has 20 clients, nice little earner "updating" then unnecessarily. I'm sure the law society might take a dim view of such unnecessary charges when he/she are the one who got sick - why should you pay for that and then having to reschedule?
Find another solicitor. If you don't need them to be local, drop me a PM with that you need doing, got access/connections to a fair number of solicitors (property, family and criminal 🤪), one might be suitable.

I'd argue that point 4 is NOT your problem and dispute the charges. Imagine your solicitor has 20 clients, nice little earner "updating" then unnecessarily. I'm sure the law society might take a dim view of such unnecessary charges when he/she are the one who got sick - why should you pay for that and then having to reschedule?
Find another solicitor. If you don't need them to be local, drop me a PM with that you need doing, got access/connections to a fair number of solicitors (property, family and criminal 🤪), one might be suitable.
Cheers Joe, solicitor wasn't my choice but was the one holding the will. I'm lucky enough to have a number of solicitors as clients.
Just so feckin frustrating.
Anyway, how are you doing mate? Hope your hospitalisation is routine and not critical.
Wish you well pal and hope to god that the auxiliary who didn't understand anti-coagulant is not in charge of your tonsillectomy and doesn't mark you up "arse about face" for the operation 🤣

WTF!!

🤣
Always look on the bright side of life

Fuckk! Just bought an Elgrand without looking at the fuel economy ☠️

3.3l v6.. what did I expect
LPG conversion brings running costs back down to something more reasonable, and keeps the ability to run on petrol (you end up with two tanks).

Say, £1400 to £2000 to convert.
https://www.mylpg.eu/stations/united-kingdom/#stations for a map to check local availability and prices of LPG. I got mine done last year and have probably paid off that charge in fuel savings already (it's the main car).

Fuckk! Just bought an Elgrand without looking at the fuel economy ☠️

3.3l v6.. what did I expect

When we bought ours, we'd actually gone to look at an E50, but when we got there, my wife said, oh no, I like the look of that one, so we had a drive in what is now my 2002 E51. Smooth for a Diesel, I thought....So we bought it, and during the paperwork, I noted it was a V6. "bit odd for a Diesel" says me....." Errr, you know you've just bought a 3.5 petrol V6 says the salesman..... I regret nothing.

Cheers Joe, solicitor wasn't my choice but was the one holding the will. I'm lucky enough to have a number of solicitors as clients.
Just so feckin frustrating.
Anyway, how are you doing mate? Hope your hospitalisation is routine and not critical.
Wish you well pal and hope to god that the auxiliary who didn't understand anti-coagulant is not in charge of your tonsillectomy and doesn't mark you up "arse about face" for the operation 🤣
Just had the staples out this morning, courtesy of my RGN better half.
Relatively routine, gastric bypass. Not so I can be a supermodel, but to reverse my type 2 and reduce my overall drugs bill....so far so good!

we'd actually gone to look at an E50, but when we got there, my wife said, oh no, I like the look of that one,
Colour I think makes a huge difference to how appealing they are, I don't like the white with grey lower, nor do I like it on the E51. A good dark gun metal grey & both can be stunners.

Just had the staples out this morning, courtesy of my RGN better half.
Relatively routine, gastric bypass. Not so I can be a supermodel, but to reverse my type 2 and reduce my overall drugs bill....so far so good!
Nice one mate.

Back