• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

haha cant get in the library but i got bogrolls :joy::joy: how many do you need ;)

Earlier today finally gave in to Khaleesi's insistance to start to turn the spare bathroom into a utilility room, all going well until I realised that whoever installed the bath cut a slot into the ineer breeze blocks to fit the bath and of course it was flush to the other wall, then they tiled around the bath up to the ceiling good job..not. I had to remove many tiles and quite a few broke. After much swearing and tile sharp edge rash curses; the bath, shower screens and all fixtures removed and taken by Ed to local waste site, no charge, good result.

WTF is about builders/fitters who think is is great to leave all the rubble and cast off shite under the bath hidden under the surrounds so it can never been seen, pisses me off, I also found the same in old kitchen cabinets I recently replaced, how difficult is it to clear up. On a brighter note Khaleesi just asked me if I wanted a beer 🍺cheers

Last edited:
Earlier today finally gave in to Khaleesi's instance to start to turn the spare bathroom into a utilility room, all going well until I realised that whoever installed the bath cut a slot into the ineer breeze blocks to fit the bath and of course it was flush to the other wall, then they tiled around the bath up to the ceiling good job..not. I had to remove many tiles and quite a few broke. After much swearing and tile sharp edge rash curses; the bath, shower screens and all fixtures removed and taken by Ed to local waste site, no charge, good result.

WTF is about builders/fitters who think is is great to leave all the rubble and cast off shite under the bath hidden under the surrounds so it can never been seen, pisses me off, I also found the same in old kitchen cabinets I recently replaced, how difficult is it to clear up. On a brighter note Khaleesi just asked me if I wanted a beer 🍺cheers
Yeah when we changed our bath we had bits of rubble there, I thought it was a bit strange. Didn't know it was the norm lol.

In other news, I am now kinda gutted Husband and I didn't have kids because I'd have been pinching that name 'Khaleesi' love it.

I think it’s an outside broadcast telescopic dish/antenna mount.
The vehicle has A LOT of damage listed in Japanese in the left hand list,
unfortunately the telescopic system is unbranded according to the list.
74A57A31-871E-40B2-B7C9-59B9827F2606.png

Last edited:
Bought a 2 pack of Fireangel smoke alarms 3 years ago, sealed battery with an advertised life of 10 years.
Both buggered up within the past month.
Just emailed Fireangel, I am guessing they have failed due to me 'doing something wrong' or it'll cost me a million pounds to return them and they will 'go missing in post' :rolleyes:
Furthermore... Remember this post from many moths ago? I got sent replacement Fireangel smoke alarms. Guess what, the 10 year battery on a new one has now fecking failed, less than a year old. I am not bothering asking for a replacement or refund just binning it and buying another brand.
Cults.

God I am in a bad mood today.

That is one thing that annoys me too
We live on a busy road so have to stop in the road with traffic behind, get out move bins much to the joy of waiting people, now with Covid we have to sanitize hands before we touch the steering wheel etc.
I have emailed the council peeps for around 12 months now on and off, it gets better for a while then goes tits up again especially now with Covid sickness and new crews.
Pisses me right off.

Matt, worth emailing your council too.

We live on a busy road so have to stop in the road with traffic behind, get out move bins much to the joy of waiting people, now with Covid we have to sanitize hands before we touch the steering wheel etc.
I have emailed the council peeps for around 12 months now on and off, it gets better for a while then goes tits up again especially now with Covid sickness and new crews.
Pisses me right off.

Matt, worth emailing your council too.
Might do that we need a new brown bin anyway as the wheel was run over trying to get up drive :joy: I also live on a main road so feel your annoyance having to pull over with cars flying by

Might do that we need a new brown bin anyway as the wheel was run over trying to get up drive :joy: I also live on a main road so feel your annoyance having to pull over with cars flying by
No idea why this made me laugh so much lol

No idea why this made me laugh so much lol
It is kind of funny cos they have to drag it to the waste truck now and it gets really heavy might leave it like that come to think of it :joy:

It is kind of funny cos they have to drag it to the waste truck now and it gets really heavy might leave it like that come to think of it :joy:
Doo it doo it doo it.

In fact I am gonna take all the pi55ing wheels off all 3 of our bins now :joy:
And put that heavy bit of an old washing machine in one too :joy:

Back