• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Their mobile number is on the card but I can't read one of the digits.

I had a guess at the phone number and courier has just replied with another tracking number, website says was dropped off at a shop on Saturday but not by who and isn't even showing as being with courier. Hopefully I'll be in or they will leave whatever it is in a safe place.

Pissed off.. Cant do the jobs I want to as fell on Tuesday and badly dislocated my shoulder ended up with 3 doctors and 2 nurses trying to put it back in. Thank god for morphine. After much pushing and pulling it would not go back in so they put me to sleep said when I came round it had been a right job to get it back in. I had to then go for another x ray to make sure they had not broke anything putting it back in now have a arm,hand and fingers swollen. Wanted to get some more underseal on and give it a thorough service but looks like that will have to wait now. Loving the motor though even if I cant drive at the moment wish I had bought one some time ago.

Pissed off.. Cant do the jobs I want to as fell on Tuesday and badly dislocated my shoulder ended up with 3 doctors and 2 nurses trying to put it back in. Thank god for morphine. After much pushing and pulling it would not go back in so they put me to sleep said when I came round it had been a right job to get it back in. I had to then go for another x ray to make sure they had not broke anything putting it back in now have a arm,hand and fingers swollen. Wanted to get some more underseal on and give it a thorough service but looks like that will have to wait now. Loving the motor though even if I cant drive at the moment wish I had bought one some time ago.
That’s not good. I hope you recover soon.

Hope you get better soon! 😞 That's why I switched to autos years ago. Pulled out my left shoulder and couldn't change gear. Borrowed my mates auto for a few weeks and did one handed driving while it healed and never looked back since! 😀

You don't surprise me.
I found the CEO's email address and complained, asking for a full investigation and for the culprit to be dismissed, but they obviously didn't want to admit that they employ criminals and all I was told was that a full investigation had been unable to locate the whereabouts of my parcel.

The fact that the driver had collected but not scanned the parcel and that it never reached the local depot seems to be fairly conclusive that he kept it. Unfortunately, it was obvious from the box that it was a fairly valuable piece of audio equipment which I should probably have wrapped in brown paper to hide the contents. It probably went back on eBay the same night.

sorry steve just caught up yes they are failing eu regs only the diesels that they are foisting on us they do a very nice v6 petrol for Australia but not for Europe you can find it on you-tube drifting Hyundai i 800 fully loaded with passengers

The builders on the site next door this morning decided they are going to fence on Monday and have today taken the existing wall down. Will be good to have a proper fence up but I now have to move a load of materials which are stacked on my boundary for them to uproot some bushes/trees and take the next bit down :(.

Step daughter got a part time job at build a bear so she get a gift for her boyfriend at Christmas.. she has been work Saturdays and sundays and a couple of evenings as she is at college..her payday today .... £8 ... she has to work a month in hand ... merry Christmas you bunch of wankers ...

Step daughter got a part time job at build a bear so she get a gift for her boyfriend at Christmas.. she has been work Saturdays and sundays and a couple of evenings as she is at college..her payday today .... £8 ... she has to work a month in hand ... merry Christmas you bunch of wankers ...

miserable gits. Sounds like it's not just the bears that need stuffing :(

i went on the spend today not too much but on the way home thought i better check my bank account all fine not overdrawn :cool: then two hours later my bank text me to let me know how much was in my account :rolleyes:

Coldest and most Baltic night we have had this year and I have just been told to get in the loft and find the Christmas decorations
It’s bloody freezing in here

there sat in the corner gurning and eating mince pies :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::joy:

Back