• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What other JDM MPV imports do you like?

Elgraman

Here for life
Premium Member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Jas
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Not necessarily to buy, and not Elgrands obviously, but are there any other JDM MPVs which you kind of like, or 'got a thing about'?
Not stuff like Skylines, sports cars or weird and wonderful wako stuff, just conventional MPV or MPV(ish) stuff.

I like the Toyota Voxy and the Honda StepWagon
and like (and got a thing about) the Toyota Hiace. The funky one you usually see, as in 2009-10-11 etc plates

Agree with you about the Hiace, especially in camper form.
If I was to buy a newer van again, ie. post 2010, I have to say I'd go for a Vellfire.

Mazda MPV 23T, Ive got one and as a people mover its amazing, easy tune to 330bhp and 320 torques. Estima GSR50 is good too.
Nice. Just google imaged that.

I like the Estima in general, too.

Always thought the 5th generation Delicas were awesome, always amazed me they don't seem to get imported. I think they might look even better than Elgrands personally.....

Always thought the 5th generation Delicas were awesome, always amazed me they don't seem to get imported. I think they might look even better than Elgrands personally.....

That is very interesting alternative

Front & rear camera too

Is this the same 5th gen?

^ Worcester Motors will like this, as he gives them a plug

Fair play, 100% props to the driver at 3:33mins. Only in my dreams could I do that. In reality I'd need a garage rebuild and a new car if i tried :scream:

I didn't know the name was pronounced like 'delicate', without the 'te' at the end
I thought they were pronounced del-lisa

So discovered I also can't read, along with spelling and grammer lol

Last edited:
Back