• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Here is an update to my great success.
Leisurely strolling towards Stratford this afternoon with 1/3 tank of fuel and complementing myself on my excellent fuel saving abilities, when, sput-sput-sputter and ran out of petrol! 🤦‍♂️
Guess I unfixed a fix. Need to get the fuel gauge recall done ASAP
I'm still at the point where, as soon as the gauge dips below halfway, I'm looking for a petrol station. Nisa has had the fuel gauge recall done but I *still* don't trust it so far.

Not exactly what I have done to my Elgrand today.

I am grateful just to be able to get back onto the forum, as I have been locked out for a couple of days due to what I think was a post with something embeded into it that blocked the forum from anyone who responded to it. I have been communicating with Lisa-Marie via FB and thankfully she has been brilliant, and managed to get it all sorted. I believe the offending post has been removed, and everything is back to normal now, so I don't think any of you have to worry. :) I now have a lot to catch up on.

Thank you again Lisa-Marie.

Played with some settings on my Tein EDFC Pro.
And stopped the GPS receiver rattling on the dash.
New Torque Wrench arrived so checked the torque on the wheel nuts.

Not exactly what I have done to my Elgrand today.

I am grateful just to be able to get back onto the forum, as I have been locked out for a couple of days due to what I think was a post with something embeded into it that blocked the forum from anyone who responded to it. I have been communicating with Lisa-Marie via FB and thankfully she has been brilliant, and managed to get it all sorted. I believe the offending post has been removed, and everything is back to normal now, so I don't think any of you have to worry. :) I now have a lot to catch up on.

Thank you again Lisa-Marie.

Who's been a naughty boy then 😂

Played with some settings on my Tein EDFC Pro.
And stopped the GPS receiver rattling on the dash.
New Torque Wrench arrived so checked the torque on the wheel nuts.

I've never used a torque wrench as much before as I have since buying an E50 😂

I won’t be doing it in view of my neighbours again though, they already think I’m mad, now they have seen me take my wheels off to clean to them…..I’m expecting a knock from the crisis team.

I won’t be doing it in view of my neighbours again though, they already think I’m mad, now they have seen me take my wheels off to clean to them…..I’m expecting a knock from the crisis team.
Neighbour related....no work on the car today but finishing off the summer house I started this time last year.

I'm up on the roof to get down the side between it and the fence between us...about 1ft and I'm not as slim as i was...and though to myself I'll ask the neighbour if I could put my ladders in his garden for the adjacent side.

Next thing he's bringing the bins in...slamming it around into the gate.

Hiya Mike I says...just about to ask him...when I'm hit with a volley of complaints over the noise "I've been making all day".

Normally doesn't say boo to a goose.. I'll put it down to him having a bad day...but meanwhile he's suspended from the Christmas card list...the twat!

Bit strange,. but I took the dog over Colin Prices about 1/2 hour ago as I'm intrigued to know if the s*xy Hiace(s) are longer than the E51.
I took my cheap tape measure and I was getting hardly any difference compared to the Elgrand. It was a bit hard work as like I said, my tape measure is naff, but although it's taller, there's not much difference in length. In this version anyway.

:heart_eyes:

1715110808777.png

Bit strange,. but I took the dog over Colin Prices about 1/2 hour ago as I'm intrigued to know if the s*xy Hiace(s) are longer than the E51.
I took my cheap tape measure and I was getting hardly any difference compared to the Elgrand. It was a bit hard work as like I said, my tape measure is naff, but although it's taller, there's not much difference in length. In this version anyway.

:heart_eyes:

View attachment 101746
Could the pooch not hold the other end for you?

Yes..it looks bloody awful.

Probably very practical but no street cred with that!
It's just dawned on me what it looks like.

One of those cars you see on kids roundabouts at the funfair...the ones that never quite look like a brand you've heard of.

Normally pink with 2 steering wheels.

Back
Top Bottom