• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

But this is only a worry on white ones.
5000km oil change today, showed my son how to do it as my back is still not great.

Also zip tied the cracks in the front bumper and drolled holes to stop the cracks advancing any further until I can sort it properly.
Drilling holes to fix cracks, brilliant 👍 One of the simplest solutions known to stop a fracture progressing by giving the split nowhere to go. Used on ships and other superstructures for donkeys years.

Is that a Pure 200/400 or 600 i see in the background....and how do you find it?

Tell me what it does and I'll tell you how I find it! There are a few gadgets that the previous owner fitted, but I have no idea what they do!😆

Ok I’m probably being thick here, but I cannot figure out what I’m looking at. 🤔
It’s a pair of rear side windows that I’ve bought.
I bought them for the very rare additional winglets /spoilers .
I did actually try for these a while back but wouldn’t pay the price, the seller and eBay between them gave me a much better deal

Tell me what it does and I'll tell you how I find it! There are a few gadgets that the previous owner fitted, but I have no idea what they do!😆
Its the square black gizmo to the right of the gear stick...bottom right of the screen.

It's a DAB receiver.

Drilling holes to fix cracks, brilliant 👍 One of the simplest solutions known to stop a fracture progressing by giving the split nowhere to go. Used on ships and other superstructures for donkeys years.

Aye, simple, quick and effective :)

Surely drilling a hole in a ship is counter productive lol

Its the square black gizmo to the right of the gear stick...bottom right of the screen.

It's a DAB receiver.

Yes, I know where it is, I just don't have any idea what it is for/should do. What is DAB?

Reactions: Bal
Looks as that's the one I need ..how do you work out shipping costs etc
On jauce that’s a bit of a guessing game.
At the bottom of the page in the link is a calculator, if you over estimate things slightly you’ll be somewhere near ( keep length within 1.5 m)

If something appears on jauce then it’s usually in the other jap auction sites too and some of those give shipping costs ;)

At the bottom of the page in the link is a calculator, if you over estimate things slightly you’ll be somewhere near ( keep length within 1.5 m)

If something appears on jauce then it’s usually in the other jap auction sites too and some of those give shipping costs ;)
I'm not very computer savy struggling to get on this jauce

Sent pm

Back