• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Had a number of people at a campsite walking backwards and forwards looking at the Elgrand until my son shouted its a Nissan, ended up showing them the Elgrand and was rolling around laughing when my son asked them how much they thought it was worth.... 100K seriously I could not stop laughing my son told them around 10K and their jaws dropped!!!!

Wild camping- View attachment 7543View attachment 7544 testing toilet and new conversionπŸ™‚ 25th wedding anniversary 😳πŸ₯‚πŸ€£ in friends field.

Wow !!!!
Now that's a view !!!

Many congratulations on your 25th .

Have a great night .

Wish I had a friend with a field like that !!!

Where you are right now is what life's about .

Well done indeed .
Cheers , Nathan πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Wow !!!!
Now that's a view !!!

Many congratulations on your 25th .

Have a great night .

Wish I had a friend with a field like that !!!

Where you are right now is what life's about .

Well done indeed .
Cheers , Nathan πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Thanks Nathan. This is a very special treat for us . Simple camping, self contained is awesome. Leave no trace. Break no rules. Feeling very lucky to be sharing new adventures in my Elgrand with my wife of 25 years.

Wild camping- View attachment 7543View attachment 7544 testing toilet and new conversionπŸ™‚ 25th wedding anniversary 😳πŸ₯‚πŸ€£ in friends field.
Congrats! Looks lovely.

However, do you really think that if 25 years ago you had said "In 25 years we'll be posting a photo on the internets of us testing out a mobile toilet!", things would have turned out the same? :)

In last three days our black dragon has behaved perfectly being driven from West Kent, to Darlington, to Edinburgh and we're now pitched at a rather windy Isle of Skye!
DSC_0609.JPG (expecting strong winds tonight so decathlon awning thing not connected, thought it might stand up to winds better if more 'sealed' against the wind, plus didn't want to risk ruining the paintwork with straps rubbing inall directions.)

This evening I swapped wheels!

TfYzLak.jpg

Pity the evening sun did not help with the shadow. I also discovered that the NSF wheel bearing is truly knackered. So one job done, another to add to the list...

I vacuumed it out and wiped all the mucky shoe marks of the door panels/seat backs etc. We're visiting the posh half of (her) family at the weekend so want it to look as new as poss. People are gobsmacked when I tell them it's 15 years old! Even gave the dash a good clean up. Will give it a wash on Friday.

Brakes are great now; no pulsing and it pulls up nicely. The old disks were warped and had some small cracks in so were shagged.

Just recently fitted some Thule roof bars - Thule 962 Wingbar with 754 Foot Pack and 1282 fitting kit - didn't take very long, easy to fit and can also use my existing thule roofbox - now ready for the holiday.

Back