• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Good news and bad news today just finished this removal of middle seats and laid a new floor this took me 28 working hours over Mon/Tue/Today so pleased with the outcome then when out for a cruise got some petrol aTHEN BOOM
Bloody broke down possible wheel bearings knackerd so off to the garage tomorrow for a check and repair but still love the interior 😂😤😂😤😂😤😂

Attachments

• IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    468.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2923.JPG
    IMG_2923.JPG
    371.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    401.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 19
Had the driver and passenger seat foam bases renewed as they had collapsed and anything over an hours drive resulted in lot of discomfort.

only driven it a couple of miles but they feel so much better and I’m no longer sinking into the seat.

Mods, can you have a look at this please? He clearly hasn't done any of this work 'today' 🤣

Such a beautiful job mate. We're planning a rear conversion when our van arrives in a few weeks, but I'll now be studying this video and borrowing plenty of ideas from what you've done. So impressed, top work!
loving the "cacti in the cupholders" @Ellietheelgrand !! Some good ideas there mate..

Just put a deposit on one, so already searching for ICE upgrade options :). I'm sure I have a minidisk somewhere with a Foo Fighters album on it, but will soon tire of it I fear.
Check whats already fitted to it.

At the moment seems standard up front, with a multi-changer dvd player in the 'boot', which I'm pretty sure is not standard, but is likely hooked up to an AV input. In the pics this has it's own remote. I'm guessing this will be region 1 though, and not much use..

At the moment seems standard up front, with a multi-changer dvd player in the 'boot', which I'm pretty sure is not standard, but is likely hooked up to an AV input. In the pics this has it's own remote. I'm guessing this will be region 1 though, and not much use..
Standard, Theatre, Bose as some are easier to sort out than others.

One of these in fact:
Link

Last edited:
Back