• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Installed English Language Software & our stickers to a Series 3 we have in stock. 🇬🇧

Unreal how much difference it makes.....

Software supplied to us by Car Audio WorkShop in New Zealand.

We are in talks with them about working together and should hopefully have a deal setup soon. 🤝

If setup;
You will buy their software through us.

The disc will be burned and posted from us here in the UK along with paper instructions as opposed to a download link sent via email as he states they get a lot of customers who are 1. worried about sending money to a company abroad or 2. do not have either the access to or have the knowledge of how to burn a disc.

Will post an update on the trade section if and when confirmed.

Matt

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-10 at 17.28.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-10 at 17.40.02.jpeg

Installed English Language Software & our stickers to a Series 3 we have in stock. 🇬🇧

We are in talks with them about working together and should hopefully have a deal setup soon. 🤝

If setup;

The disc will be burned and posted from us here in the UK along with paper instructions as opposed to a download link sent via email as he states they get a lot of customers who are 1. worried about sending money to a company abroad or 2. do not have either the access to or have the knowledge of how to burn a disc.

Matt

View attachment 54013

View attachment 54023
@Just Japanese , Matt that’s excellent! Is there an S2 work around in development?

Last edited:

If setup;

Matt

View attachment 54013

View attachment 54023
Sounds interesting @Just Japanese 👍🏻 Keep us updated

If setup;

Matt

View attachment 54013

View attachment 54023
Now I wish I had a 3 series zz

I bought mine with the intention of a mild day van conversion, solar on the roof,Inverter, EHU, rock and roll bed, kitchen unit out the back. When I went to see the "Undertaker" it was so mint I couldn't bring myself to take a hole-saw to it. Because there is a tow bar fitted all the solar, Leisure battery etc can go in a trailer, I've ordered a Vango DriveAway awning for out back (no awning rail to fit o_Oo_O ) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333926063351

Happy Days

Sounds interesting @Just Japanese 👍🏻 Keep us updated
We can get you sorted at the same price as they are selling for, but without the hassle of having to download and burn the disc, Postman Pat will bring it for you :)

£165 posted or £175 with our stickers included.

Changes language only, maps and radio stay the same.

Matt

So what have I done with mine today

Got frustrated as I can't seem to get the sunroof to learn, I have the sunroof flashing at me

I will figure it out lol

If setup;

Matt

View attachment 54013

View attachment 54023
Daft question I presume it just puts the menu in English and the Nav still does not work? But it really looks good indeed.

If setup;

Matt

View attachment 54013

View attachment 54023
You might be interested in doing a deal for this too.

Today I properly concealed the rear dash cam cable rather than having it strung up with cable ties.

I fed the cable into the overhead console following the power cable fitted for the front cam.

IMG_20210510_141658_1 2.jpg

Then routed it across to the upper end of the drivers side A pillar and then back across the headlining.

IMG_20210510_141756_3 2.jpg

It was then a matter of pulling away the upper trim and gradually feeding it rearwards over the roof lining until it appeared at the rear, then I fed it across the roof and out through the cable conduit from the body to the rear door. Here it is exiting the body.

IMG_20210420_152945_6 2.jpg

Then fed through the conduit and hanging from the rear door upper trim.

IMG_20210420_154017_4 2.jpg

And finally all back together.

IMG_20210510_141853_6 2.jpg

Well had the strut top replaced......that didn't fix the clonk,so will have to do more investigation as to what is causing it. I am wondering if it's the drivers door hinge as it definitely needs fixing as the door drops about a quarter of an inch when you open it. It could also be the anti roll bar bushes or the bottom ball joint or the track rod end etc etc etc. Have received the service kit so that's booked for Wednesday 👍☺️. Also today stuck all the disabled/ medical equipment/ oxygen warning stickers on. Ruins the look abit but must have them in place.

Back