• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Whenever I see that monkey graphic I hear "Clint Eastwood" by gorillas.

New rider grill on my series 2 HWS. Got it from Japan on ebay. 213 pounds plus 60 import duty. Satin black.
Rear has been de badged as well now.
View attachment 42622View attachment 42623View attachment 42624
Not normally a fan of dechromed Elgrand bits (each their own etc etc) but that looks brilliant! Suits the hws front end really well.

DSC_0478.JPGDSC_0479.JPG
Quick (2 hour) oil change 🙄 never met Zeus when I've popped into vine place but he clearly works there 'cos he did up my oil filter. Not one drop on the driveway, proud of myself 🤣

That's a great idea I've got sky TV and got the sky go app on my phone never thought of using it in the bus kids just normally watch DVDs wonder if I can plug my phone in to my rear screen with an hdmi adapter lead 🤔👍
Looks like you can Screenshot_20201018-143251~2.png

Following with interest, I’ve got sky go and used it on phone in U.K. and France , but how would put it on a screen or a tv
I've ordered a hdmi to android cable to fit my Samsung galaxy so hopefully just plug in and go

I want to be a kid of an Elgrand owner 😭 they don't know how lucky they are lol I spent hours upon hours in a Citroen ZX as a kid driving to France, with nothing else to do other than lick the windows. Kids these days with their tablets and Sky TV on the go 🤷‍♂️
I remember going on holiday when I was about 12 or 13 in the back of my dad's car with a tiny transistor radio pressed against my ear trying to listen to Radio Luxembourg and if I was lucky Radio Caroline. Those were the days!

I remember going on holiday when I was about 12 or 13 in the back of my dad's car with a tiny transistor radio pressed against my ear trying to listen to Radio Luxembourg and if I was lucky Radio Caroline. Those were the days!
I'm not transistor radio old lol

We had the Smurfs on cassette tape. I remember my dad being tortured by it as each hour passed through France 😬 I also remember toilets being holes in the floor at the French Aire De Repos and almost falling in one 😳

Screenshot_20201018_205820_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

We had the Smurfs on cassette tape. I remember my dad being tortured by it as each hour passed through France 😬 I also remember toilets being holes in the floor at the French Aire De Repos and almost falling in one 😳

View attachment 42879
Yes I'm showing my age I know 😉. Luckily my kids were more in to the Simpsons which I loved too so I didnt suffer quite as much as your dad!!

View attachment 42879
I can confirm some of the toilets at the aire's are still holes in the floor. Confused my kids the first time we went to France 😂

Started my rear camper set up at weeked, remove third row seats, worked out where everything is going, the porta potty is on drawer runners. Use the seat sliding mechanism to hold the whole thing in place, drilled hole in timber placed over bolt then replaced the nuts. No holes drilled bodywork

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_130824.jpg
    IMG_20201004_130824.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20201018_162837.jpg
    IMG_20201018_162837.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20201004_144031.jpg
    IMG_20201004_144031.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 27
Back