• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

At least we can say conclusively that S2's aren't supposed to have electric fans.

To put any other theories to the test such as AC may get colder on S1's (with electric auxiliary fans) than S2's (without) when stationery would probably take a large meet on a hot day with someone going around checking vent temps with a thermometer.

Picked it up from the dealer 😄😄 drove it home and had a play with all the buttons 😂😂 just need to work out how to turn off some additional interior lights by rear doors and footwell

Checked my awning still works ready for Yakushi or the Santa pod alternative.
Broke 4 limpets so decided to try the storm straps.
I don't think my Elgrand will blow away 🤔
Put some lambs wool pad underneath the straps just in case they caused scratches.
Wash mitt
mitt.jpg
pads.jpg
20200813_153817.jpg
20200813_153753.jpg
20200813_153838.jpg
20200813_153903.jpg
20200813_154024.jpg

Sadly, my lighty thing was a bit of a let down as it is nowhere near bright enough unless it's dark, so it will be repurposed elsewhere.
Back to the drawing board on that one then

12FE9323-F42A-4BF3-A734-D2F54DC7FDDF.jpegFitted a nice new mirror/reversing camera/dashcam. Amazed at how easy the trim comes off with a bit of gentle persuasion 😂

Back