• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Or something a little shorter like

紫になりたい

Designed some stickers.
Got stone chips on the front so am thinking what to cover them with.
View attachment 37299
Andy, that has to be the most unforgiving pic I've ever seen of your bus
I won't say don't do it as your not going to ;)
Oh, and how the hell would you drive laid on your back anyway :p

These are not real just photoshoped at the moment as I cant decide on repaint, wrap or stickers.
I like them, it's something different. Also they will probably hide more scuffs up from future curb strikes

Today I've spent a fortune. Don't know exact amount but put bus into garage to have 2 front bearings, 2 rear drop links an CV boot done. Just had call to be told need 2 ABS sensors £160 each quoted by garage from Nissan , luckily got I touch with Steve at tojomotors, he had 2 and us sending straight to garage. That's me not drinking beer or wine and eating food for a while to pay the bill at the end. 🏎😖😢😱. Big thanks to Steve. 😎👍👍👍👍👍

Today I've spent a fortune. Don't know exact amount but put bus into garage to have 2 front bearings, 2 rear drop links an CV boot done. Just had call to be told need 2 ABS sensors £160 each quoted by garage from Nissan , luckily got I touch with Steve at tojomotors, he had 2 and us sending straight to garage. That's me not drinking beer or wine and eating food for a while to pay the bill at the end. 🏎😖😢😱. Big thanks to Steve. 😎👍👍👍👍👍
Ouch and there’s me thinking I’m having an expensive week, my anniversary ,twin daughters birthday and the wife’s birthday ... at least daisey only cost me some petrol money ..
Ps you can get 3litres of strong cider for about a pound now days...

Ouch and there’s me thinking I’m having an expensive week, my anniversary ,twin daughters birthday and the wife’s birthday ... at least daisey only cost me some petrol money ..
Ps you can get 3litres of strong cider for about a pound now days...
Would not touch cider , had bad experience with proper scrumpy years ago 🤢😖

yep expensive do , neck end of £300 for parts then the labour to fit dont know that yet ,then the 2 ABS sensors. And won't have bus back till Saturday 😢🤬but atleast it will be fixed and with a fresh MOT. 😎👍

Would not touch cider , had bad experience with proper scrumpy years ago 🤢😖
I ve got a few gallons left in the shed from last years homemade cider ... when I feel brave enough and can lose a few hours or days I drink it.. I think most people have had bad experiences with cider , rotten apples means rotten guts

yep expensive do , neck end of £300 for parts then the labour to fit dont know that yet ,then the 2 ABS sensors. And won't have bus back till Saturday 😢🤬but atleast it will be fixed and with a fresh MOT. 😎👍
There’s always a great feeling when you have a full years mot.. lucky mine is still on the mot extension until November and since it’s hardly been driven I’m hoping it’s gonna sail through the test ..

There’s always a great feeling when you have a full years mot.. lucky mine is still on the mot extension until November and since it’s hardly been driven I’m hoping it’s gonna sail through the test ..
Yep getting MOT done now so as to miss the rush later in the year . Mine was OK till September but may as well get it done. 😎👍

Back