• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

We
Do a number 1 or 2 🤣
are really starting to use ours more as a full time camper debating to take part of our lounge pack out to put a bed in

We

are really starting to use ours more as a full time camper debating to take part of our lounge pack out to put a bed in
We do actually have a camping toilet when we go away lol it would be nice to have an out and out camper but I like the versatility as I use it for everything good for a weekend with the awning up or when we go away for longer we take the tent :)

We do actually have a camping toilet when we go away lol it would be nice to have an out and out camper but I like the versatility as I use it for everything good for a weekend with the awning up or when we go away for longer we take the tent :)
Awesome! Think we are now going to put a full time bed in their just figuring out how to do it

grill looks good a little light for me but then i like chrome black like robins looks mean on black peter has grey on grey on daisy :cool:

I think it's the light in person its jet black, maybe the phone camera. Main thing is its how I wanted it and as we say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😀

true hope to see it in the flesh at some point :cool:

I think it's the light in person its jet black, maybe the phone camera. Main thing is its how I wanted it and as we say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😀

I use some of this sprayed onto a microfibre cloth to clean the plastidip grille, looks great afterwards :)

1591042816128.png

Brilliant thanks

No worries, I tried quite a few but that one was the quickest and gave the best results for very little effort, the best one I tried was a Meguiars cream product but it took ages to put on, so went with the chemical guys one In the end

If only Elgrand windows opened.

Well we have tried everything
the mrs tried one of those she wee things and tested it with a bottle and p****d on the hallway floor 🤣🤣🤣 I had an emergency when we was out after getting heat stroke let’s say I’m still having nightmares lol so we was like that’s it we are getting a proper toilet I must say it’s very impressive I might even get one for my car lol

Well we have tried everything
the mrs tried one of those she wee things and tested it with a bottle and p****d on the hallway floor 🤣🤣🤣 I had an emergency when we was out after getting heat stroke let’s say I’m still having nightmares lol so we was like that’s it we are getting a proper toilet I must say it’s very impressive I might even get one for my car lol
Pee is easy to contain and dispose of in a bottle but bet it's hard to crap in one :joy:

Pee is easy to contain and dispose of in a bottle but bet it's hard to crap in one :joy:
Lol we was always concerned about one of these things but I must say it’s very clean it’s one of those things when you say to yourself I will never have one of these in the van but then when you get one you think why didn’t I get one before, also due to the covid 19 it’s great to avoid public toilets :)

Back