• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I do get why people get rid of chrome ( not me I love chrome) but if it was me I would be getting spare parts to de chrome, not doing parts on car , like mine has chrome handles, mirror covers clear lights etc but have all original parts to swap back to original if I ever sell it , basically a modded car prob harder to sell unless you find someone exactly with same taste

That is very true, however, the good thing about using plastidip is when you come to sell it, you can simply peel the plastidip off, winner winner :)

That is very true, however, the good thing about using plastidip is when you come to sell it, you can simply peel the plastidip off, winner winner :)
Totally right about plastic dip but hear of loads who rub chrome off to get it colours to stick better , like black paint

Totally right about plastic dip but hear of loads who rub chrome off to get it colours to stick better , like black paint

Ah yeah, I hear you, that's why I didn't want to paint mine. I always start with a temporary option first and then decide what to do but I always knew I'd be upgrading the grille at some time, just didn't think it would take me so long to track one down... but its finally on its way (on a ship) from Japan

Ordered her another pressie to compliment tha lower led lights I previously bought should be with me soon
One circle =sidelights
Two circle =brake lights
Been told they are extra bright
They are bright Dave but I tinted mineScreenshot_20181016-194824.png

Attachments

• 20200527_193423.jpg
    20200527_193423.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
It's a gorilla in the mist....

Unfortunately got heat stroke was poorly nearly had an accident had to get one of these for the van 🤣🤣🤣🤣 best upgrade ever!

Attachments

• DEF034AB-9180-4161-8786-0B94EFB7783B.jpeg
    DEF034AB-9180-4161-8786-0B94EFB7783B.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
I do mine every Saturday and sills once a month can't forget the out of sight bits
Certainly can't mate I have a bit of ocd with the underneath regularly check it and dinitrol it every year I hate rust but the roof I don't keep on top of doing:joy: but trying to make a point of doing it

Unfortunately got heat stroke was poorly nearly had an accident had to get one of these for the van 🤣🤣🤣🤣 best upgrade ever!
I have one it's an orange bucket you never know when you get caught short shut curtains dash through the middle over the back seats and :poop:🤣

I have one it's an orange bucket you never know when you get caught short shut curtains dash through the middle over the back seats and :poop:🤣
Then what 😂😂😂😂😂

Back