• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

The fuel pump fuse is in the engine bay, so there’s no need to go through the bulkhead and I dislike the delay while those drl controllers run the battery down.
I've never had any problems with them I've been using them for the last 7 years also using them for my camping battery charging via a relay never drain the batteries on any of the vehicles even when I've been on holiday for 28 days vehicles always start no problems.
They come on at 13volts as soon as the engine starts it will reach that instantly and they take 15 seconds to switch off handy at night if you're in a dark place.

Last edited:
I've never had any problems with them I've been using them for the last 7 years also using them for my camping battery charging via a relay never drain the batteries on any of the vehicles even when I've been on holiday for 28 days vehicles always start no problems.
I liked the fact they automatically dim with the headlights on, useful bit of kit for a few pounds. Was wondering if they might not last long but sound OK if you’ve been using them all that time. Going to be changing my headlights soon so may rig up for DRLs too.

I liked the fact they automatically dim with the headlights on, useful bit of kit for a few pounds. Was wondering if they might not last long but sound OK if you’ve been using them all that time. Going to be changing my headlights soon so may rig up for DRLs too.
I have only had one burnout but it did take a year for it to burnout that was because I actually have 22 LEDs and 2 sets of Ring LEDs which actually takes it up to 5amps I just replaced it and used a relay but you have to use a Buck converter for them to dim if using the relay.
I do a picture tomorrow.

Just did the fog lights on my latest arrival... it had leds set into the rear bumper as extra brake lights so have re-designated them as fog lights.

But the car.... ( that I’m falling for big time) it’s a series 2, Gorgeous immaculate G30, two factory screens, Black half leather seats and of course 3.5L... but check out the wheels!!!!

I don’t usually post pics until it’s ready to sell but can’t resist... front lip spoiler and series 3 grille too...

View attachment 24752View attachment 24755
View attachment 24754
View attachment 24751
Yep, very nice example!

Not today but in the past few days: had a full brake overhaul as they were getting hot and braking unevenly (thanks @Karl for the heads up); everything re-greased and checked. No new parts needed and worth it for peace of mind. I also took delivery of some Nismo anti-roll bars. :)

Today I removed a nearly new custom exhaust from an Elgrand E51 that I bought for its body kit...
It’s a full stainless steel, front cat back, single piece, bespoke twin system with large quad tail pipes.
Early Xmas present for someone?
Would cost £600+ to make... for sale for only £300 ! Sounds amazing.
Collection only.
I’ll put an ad in the trade for sale section soon...
7BE6AEB9-C307-47FA-92AF-8C090BC675B9.jpeg5AA8F4F4-3E6F-4A74-BF12-08428DCD8D64.jpeg2552F365-3B13-4C9B-B924-45C9E5D2566B.jpeg0CF254DC-8EA3-464C-B7EF-D20B7775D4D7.jpeg

Today I removed a nearly new custom exhaust from an Elgrand E51 that I bought for its body kit...
It’s a full stainless steel, front cat back, single piece, bespoke twin system with large quad tail pipes.
Collection only.
View attachment 25231View attachment 25232View attachment 25233View attachment 25234
I'm a month too late 😳

I reckon it's the perfect addition to project TBA @Lize

I looked at it a bit earlier but its a fair way to go for collection and I'll want more silencing, loud is not needed on my camper.
A bargain for someone that wants a sportier note.

Collection only.
View attachment 25231View attachment 25232View attachment 25233View attachment 25234
Would this fit my highway star? And would you be able to fit it at a price?

At the moment I'm at Karl's getting a wash and brush up , ie de con , polish and winter prep . Photos are at the start . Will post the finished photos later.

Attachments

• 20191016_172402.jpg
    20191016_172402.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191016_171228.jpg
    20191016_171228.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 12
Collection only.
Is that a big fat ARB on the back there he said covetously?

yes... bigger arb’s front and rear
Don't know what your plans are for that van but if you are breaking it down I would be interested in the ARB's.

Back