• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Finished work early so with the help of the Swedish house Mafia managed to give daisey a quick clean before the weather changes again.. she has a big weekend next weekend ... she knows as had a little run in her and she purred like a kitten, next weekend she will growl like a tiger with its love plums caught in a bear trap .. can’t wait...E92C07F7-5C94-4F6C-94EA-B71B991D8D36.jpeg

Finished work early so with the help of the Swedish house Mafia managed to give daisey a quick clean before the weather changes again.. she has a big weekend next weekend ... she knows as had a little run in her and she purred like a kitten, next weekend she will growl like a tiger with its love plums caught in a bear trap .. can’t wait...View attachment 25500
Been looking under for the new exhaust system to fit I may have to lose the spare wheel.. in the three years of owning daisey I’ve never needed it ... tyre weld n compressor it is then if needs be ..

Been looking under for the new exhaust system to fit I may have to lose the spare wheel.. in the three years of owning daisey I’ve never needed it ... tyre weld n compressor it is then if needs be ..

Yup, my spare wheel went a while back, tyreweld and small compressor on board inside the rear cubby hole :)
Looking forward to hearing the growl :)

I just picked up my first ever Elgrand yesterday from Adrian at Winchester Cars. Today i was mostly moving seats around to try different layouts and pressing random buttons with Japanese text on them to see what happened!

I just picked up my first ever Elgrand yesterday from Adrian at Winchester Cars. Today i was mostly moving seats around to try different layouts and pressing random buttons with Japanese text on them to see what happened!
I’m three years in and still figuring out what the buttons do.. Adrian is a top bloke has helped me out loads .. and still is ...

I decided to take the glovebox off today just to see what's behind it and managed to snap a hinge off:( so i put the kettle on and admired it instead:)

I feel your pain. Broke mine a few weeks ago. Increased the amount of rattling in the van ha

Finished work early so with the help of the Swedish house Mafia managed to give daisey a quick clean before the weather changes again.. she has a big weekend next weekend ... she knows as had a little run in her and she purred like a kitten, next weekend she will growl like a tiger with its love plums caught in a bear trap .. can’t wait...View attachment 25500
Well daisey is booked In for 9am Saturday for the new exhaust to be fitted, never wanted a week to go so fast ever .. this is my Christmas present mind

Turned off the sat nav directions. Finally. Several months of directions after some aimless button pressing have finally been silenced by a Japanese co worker who went through the menus and cancelled my route.

You will be lonely on your drive now

Cleaned up a couple of classic JDM aftermarket E51 tail pipes today, that will be up for sale soon in the trade section, I’ll take them to the Reading Meet next Sunday too, if they haven’t already been snapped up.
Blitz large single bore £200
Nismo twin tail section £250
Direct fit on a HWS, may fit other models.
C7FC3E84-DFC2-4F5E-A045-86F1586A5318.jpeg7AC9ECCC-BDD2-4C7F-98CA-C6107F5CF07D.jpegD392912C-B41A-440F-BFDD-373E6CA49144.jpegDA3CD195-DCAE-4B7F-B5E7-4CE1BC48083C.jpeg0D7D26DB-73A3-454B-B1D4-45EDD3BD5D36.jpeg

Cleaned up a couple of classic JDM aftermarket E51 tail pipes today, that will be up for sale soon in the trade section, I’ll take them to the Reading Meet next Sunday too, if they haven’t already been snapped up.
Blitz large single bore £200
Nismo twin tail section £250
Direct fit on a HWS, may fit other models.
View attachment 25525View attachment 25526View attachment 25527View attachment 25528View attachment 25529

More shiny stuff, love em, they look great. The Reading meet could be a good opportunity for others to bring along any of their 'swaps or for sale' stuff too :)

I have an E51 (Grey/Silver) rear numberplate surround that I'll bring along too if anyone wants it :)

I decided to take the glovebox off today just to see what's behind it and managed to snap a hinge off:( so i put the kettle on and admired it instead
I'm always doing things like this...last one was buggering my electric door cable trying to access the hidden bastard fuse box! Fixed one thing...broke another!

Turned off the sat nav directions. Finally. Several months of directions after some aimless button pressing have finally been silenced by a Japanese co worker who went through the menus and cancelled my route.
Aww we were using it yo learn Japanese though it does not help me spell *Ioso* 🤣

As I never really took to the gold colour that I painted my engine cover I've been experimenting. This is my latest effort but might be a bit too black so I'm doing another in white. I could be persuaded to part with this one for a few bob if anyone is interested. If you're at the SE meet on Sunday you can have a look.

DSC_0004.JPG

that is better than the gold i though the gold was good just to caramel for me white with the side decal colours in there somewhere would be awsome

Back