• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

thats the sort of thing i do drop things never to be seen again :rolleyes: when i changed my battery droped one of the hooks that hold it down still in the bowels somewhere: unamused: pinched one from my delica :) i got things i want to do today but its pissing it down :sob:

Nice work, well done :)

Good job you had the endoscop to hand, lol... could have been an even longer day :cold_sweat:
One of those late nights on gin and tonic 🤪 while on eBay, a drunking must have can't live without purchase,😆

Found an hour to look at a couple of niggles - cleared out the windscreen wash lines so both sides of the windscreen get some love & investigated the sidelights which have never worked..
P1020866.JPG
--
Dont suppose these were standard fit - must have been as bright as the sun when they worked, but with no cooling for three LEDs each side I wouldnt give them more than an hour or so before they burned out... in the interest of science I tested the LEDs & three of the six have failed. Put a couple of these back in & all is good.

Also filled up with gas as the tank was empty.. how much did I get in ? well - if the pump is to be believed:
--
Just need to find somewhere cheaper near me :)

Just given the old girl a well deserved wash. Been neglecting her a bit of late as the Volvo has been clamouring attention.

Managed to finish before the rain started, but at least she will be presentable for the meet on Sunday.

Just given the old girl a well deserved wash. Been neglecting her a bit of late as the Volvo has been clamouring attention.

Managed to finish before the rain started, but at least she will be presentable for the meet on Sunday.

That's the wife ready then. What about the Elgrand? ;) :joy:

The sun actually came out here to... but instead of washing daisey I made some more cider...I will make it up to her at the weekend..that’s unless more apples have fallen by then..

The sun actually came out here to... but instead of washing daisey I made some more cider...I will make it up to her at the weekend..that’s unless more apples have fallen by then..
When is the EOC cider festival happening?

Back