- Messages
- 7,531
- Reaction score
- 30,096
- Points
- 478
- Location
- south yorkshire
- First Name
- Dave
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- Yorkshire
Of course you should , in for a penny mateSometimes the question should be “should I…” rather than “can I? “
I can… so here we go
View attachment 120245
View attachment 120246
Terrible previous patches and shocking fibre glass repairs removed…
on braking now gone but still the annoying "clonk" every now and again from front passenger side still there. Pissing me off now lol
I have foot well lights on the driver's side only, fitted by a previous owner. Personally don't like but petrified of the rats nest of wiring around them to try and remove them...Thinking of some footwell lights/mood lights whatever you call them , should reflect off all the black wood effect plastic on all the trims and covers.
Centre console already has them in blue——thoughts anyone?
View attachment 120263
Thinking of some footwell lights/mood lights whatever you call them , should reflect off all the black wood effect plastic on all the trims and covers.
Centre console already has them in blue——thoughts anyone?
View attachment 120263
Funny enough I’ve had these for a while and thought I’d give them a goI have bought 2 3 metre RGBIC neon ropes which came with a remote and a downloadable app which allow for colour changing and chasing and music synce from Aliexpress about 12 months ago and my thoughts were to run one around the passenger side footwell and along the side of the door (possibly under the trim or into the cubby in the footwell and out again or cut and join it) and under or around the back of the seat and than along the side of the seat in the centre aisle and then run the other one on the drivers side the same with both coming out from the under the centre cubby and then going left and right with a on off switch
Am leaving fitting for now until I get the Recaro seats and the centre aisle consul that I have bought fitted but have had a bit of a play with them and have been pretty impressed with them for what I paid.
Be interesting to see what you decide on mate.

I did that once, LED strips tucked behind lower dashboard, looked the part.I have red footwell leds and also have them under the seats for an ambient glow.
That probably works out to be about six normal colours and i'll almost certainly use just oneI would never be able to decide which of the 16 million colours to use.
i kind of like the purple, or the green oh and orange is good---------shit i'm in trouble and i havent installed all 6 million yetNever been a fan of blue lights as it buggers up your night vision.
this seems to be the top unitView attachment 120271
Abandon hope, all ye who try to figure out what this lot is for...
Gives me the ick just looking at the photo...
And it tends to mean you're about to be told off...Never been a fan of blue lights as it buggers up your night vision.