• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Was going to be washing Earl this morning, black and horrible again ....but as my 5th grandchild, Bonnie Marie arrived early hours I think I may be visiting instead, cuddles are compulsory you know
Congratulations on your new grandchild Simon

Bus on my ramp again today.. few things done manly removing old wiring. Sorting the fog light, wiper blades and as I'm 12 years old (the mrs said) underglow. 🤣🤣🤣 the front is switched on with side lights and white while driving. Underglow is on a switch and on while not driving.

Attachments

• 20230127_120419.jpg
    20230127_120419.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_95131207_095026_296.mp4
    2 MB
I've had the bug deflector of the HWS for a while now and I have been looking on and off for the stuff that came with it. Today I found it and there are some spare paint protectors. Unfortunately it's too dark now to fiddle around with grub screws so fitting the bug deflector to the Rider is a job for another day.

Bus on my ramp again today.. few things done manly removing old wiring. Sorting the fog light, wiper blades and as I'm 12 years old (the mrs said) underglow. 🤣🤣🤣 the front is switched on with side lights and white while driving. Underglow is on a switch and on while not driving.
I want a ramp (and a garage) :(

I want a ramp (and a garage) :(
I don't have a ramp but I have a garage that the HWS with it's poptop is too high to get through the doorway. Need to clear crap out of the garage and the Rider might go in.

Back